Reviews for Dreaming in Technicolor
pyrebi chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
*sighs* I just read this story again for the fifth time, and realized this: I never reviewed it. So here goes:
This is one of the most incredible stories it has ever been my privilege to read. It is well-written, emotional, and altogether perfect. Though I am not the biggest fan of yaoi, I cannot escape my love for 'Dreaming in Technicolor.' I want to praise you, Lia, for your ability to create this worded perfection. The word 'angst' cannot do your tale justice, because that word has become too mainstream and too morphed by twelve-year-old wanna-bes; I too have unfortunately contributed to that. I feel that I cannot express fully how this story touches me, makes my soul cry out with a pure form of pity, makes me want to read it over and over to let the beautifully sad qualities of it wash over me.
I must tell that I have never read a story that I have so much affection for. I thank you for writing it...'Dreaming' has enhanced my life, I think. Perhaps now you think I am going overboard. This just shows how true my statement was about how I cannot express my feelings to you. I sound so tacky, don't I? Just know this: this is my all-time favorite fanfiction.
Thank you, Lia.
ItsMomoMofo chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I CRIED READIN THE FIC! I CRIED! I JUST COULDNT HELP BUT CRY! So beautiful...wish i could write like that! ROCK ON! cya
Joon and Poe chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
aw, we loved this fic & holly, ivy, mistletoe! we're happy to donate reviews- get trowa something nice!
Taigne chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Aw! That was brilliant! I'm gonna be stuck here reading your fics all day now! Loved the emotive descriptions, great writing!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Oh, good, you did write something for it. _ So sad, poor Trowa. Kind of a bitter-sweet sadness. It's a little better since I've read the Christmas fic, but still.. he's lost so much grace from that little irony. I guess it'll just have to show through his paintings instead. _
Relwarc chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Well, that was weird, but good. I like it. I assume there will be a sequel?