Reviews for A Word Between Gentlemen
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 25 . 1/7
Update soon! I had went to rewatch gone with the wind and immediately thought of this story. Love it
Alisa-kun chapter 25 . 11/28/2017
Une fic vraiment sympa à lire, merci pour le travail
Sushibear144 chapter 16 . 10/29/2017
I love how sarcastic and funny you cover Rhett. He’s very in character. I also love be that this is the first FF I’ve read in GWTW where you use the birth control to demonstrate that Rhett’s intimacy with Scarlet is different than when he’s with other women. You can see through your writing why he didn’t view his conduct as damning as hers.
Damon's Whiskey chapter 25 . 9/7/2017
I cannot wait to read more.
heresvivi chapter 25 . 9/7/2017
Wonderful chapter. I can't wait until Ashley comes to town. I loved how Scarlett handled Miss Sinclair and India. We know Ashley had passion for Scarlett, but he didn't love her the way he loved Melanie. I think he would have been quite happy if Scarlett agreed to marry him after Melly died and Rhett left. It would have been comfortable for him. Scarlett would have been the unhappy one.
I really like how Scarlett has become the head of the family. She earned that and more for all the things she sacrificed.
Even if Scarlett thought it was bull I'm happy that the medium told Scarlett about Bonnie and her mother and father.
I could read more and more of this story. I hope you continue. I can't wait to see if the new baby is a boy or girl. Oh and perhaps a little twinge of jealousy could rear its ugly head over Ashley. I'd love a spicy little interlude between Rhett and Scarlett where they assure one another of their continuing love and passion for each other.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 25 . 9/6/2017
I think Cait is a good match for Scarlett.
heresvivi chapter 24 . 9/3/2017
Awww. Rosalie and baby John. So happy that Rhett and Scarlett have two new precious children. I am so interested to find out all that happened prior to their births. I love that Scarlett has a close relationship with Rhett's sister. A little disappointed that Ella still seems to be an outsider within the pretty little Butler family. When Rhett was gone I loved that Scarlett was finally showing interest and appreciation for both of her often ignored eldest children. I love this story! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Please update. This is so good. It's one of my favorite fanfics.
heresvivi chapter 23 . 6/12/2017
I'm sure if Catherine Sinclair spent anytime with Ashley at his home she could learn alot of information about the whole town. India Wilkes is a gossip. Aunt Pittpat loves to talk about everyone. I bet she talked non stop about Scarlett and Rhett. Update soon! I love this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/10/2017
Oh, God, this was intense!
heresvivi chapter 22 . 6/10/2017
So happy that you've updated! I love the open communication between Rhett and Scarlett. Especially when they admit their insecurities and fears to each other. I'm a little confused about Rhett and Scarlett abstaining from sex. I thought Rhett's earlier reluctance , about using preventitives, was his way of controlling his feelings about Scarlett. Why can't they have sex? If it is just fear of pregnancy then Rhett should be teaching Scarlett other ways that they can please each other. I'm nervous about their return to Atlanta too. Especially with Belle and Ashley there to complicate things. Thank you for this amazing story!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 22 . 6/10/2017
So Ashley's visiting a clairvoyant? Interesting.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 22 . 6/9/2017
Brill update. Lovely to read this story again. Can't wait for more.
Napstercatster chapter 22 . 6/8/2017
What a lovely ending, them finishing each others sentences. Glad to see you will have some new chapters up. Thanks for continuing and have a lovely day
sash queen of the jungle chapter 21 . 3/2/2017
Oh that's a shame, but at least they have bury agreed that they would like to try for another baby. Please let us have a happy ending soon.