Reviews for Pretty Girl
Ciny chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Please update soon! I am loving the story, I think Lee is soo cute by the way!
Chylea3784 chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
I'd like to see you continue this story. I want to know what happens.
The Bud chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
I always had wondered whether Iceman had some identity hang-ups.
your- autobiography chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
any chance at all of this being updated? eh. tis interesting.
Spazz chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Please write more XD? I...know you want better reviews. I wish I had them. Will dropping down on my knee's and worshipping you suffice XD?
Dazzler420 chapter 7 . 6/28/2004
Wow, I realize that you haven't updated in practically a year,but I happen to think that this story is great and shouldn't be abandoned. PLEASE consider picking it up again soon!
B Oots chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, Jubilee finding out Lee can read already and he is a mutant.
runefallstar chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
So I'm just working my way through all your X-Men fics, and loving every one of them. Though, I must say that this one is, so far, my favorite. Looking at the dates, you haven't updated in quite a while, and I'm hoping you haven't abandoned the fic altogether - you've got such great characterization going on that you MUST finish the story. That said, keep up the good work! (and Bobby/Remy? Gah! Love them both. And at this point I've gotta agree with Lee, Remy's not worth Bobby's time. Nobody gets to make Bobby cry!)
Beaubier chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
I've been meaning to read this for ages. It took eight cups of tea and a 5am attempt at ducking my Japanese paper, but I finally did it. And I was not disappointed.
I'm really looking forward to what you're doing here. I love the set up, how you've established what's happening. I agree, Remy is bi. I'm sorry, that's just the way life is. Clearly. And Jono. Always thought so. As for Bobby, I don't know if its feasible, but I like it. A lot.
That could be my undying wish for Northstar to just get laid some day (pretty sure that'd make him an awful lot less bitchy, huh?) but really, I think it suits him.
And... I'm babbling cause it's late. But this is a great read so far, and I look forward to seeing more some time soon!
Mel chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
I love, your story. you have three of my fav. things in here. X-men ( jube/wolvie story are the best) Disney, and Harry Potter. Love that you made bobby gay..If you had Queer as folk in the story somehow we be cooking with gas!.:)
Jubes2681 chapter 7 . 11/16/2003
It's been a while since you updated, but the wait was worth it! I hope Jubes and Bobby become closer friends - I always liked them whenever they goofed around. I also enjoyed how Logan and Jubes watched the scene unfold on the sidelines, as it were. Very well done.

I also hope you work in some conflicts between Rogue and Remy about Remy's looks and such towards Bobby...just a thought...Or maybe have Logan notice, since he's the natural "predator", and have him say something? While Logan usually minds his own business, if it's something that's interfering with teamwork or something, I think he might say something...or hint at something...again, just a thought...

I can't wait for chapter 8 - I hope it's up soon!

*PAF*

Jubes

PS

I added this to my fav story list...just thought I'd let you know! ;)
Sue Penkivech chapter 7 . 11/15/2003
You DIDN'T abandon it! YAY!

This was great! I love how Jubilee's getting suspicious of Lee; I don't remember, does Bobby buy his act? It seems like he wouldn't...he spends more time with Lee than anyone, as far as I can tell.

Why does Lee have a room at the mansion instead of at the boathouse? Some incident we haven't heard of yet? I mean, I know he wants Bobby when he has nightmares, and I can see him not going to Scott (what kid in his right mind would?), but Jean's his mother...

And shame on Remy for messing with my favorite character like this...hope Rogue dumps him once and for all!

Next chapter? Please?
Heather3 chapter 6 . 3/20/2003
Like the story, especially from the two different view points. Cant wait to see the next chapter.
TheWolf chapter 6 . 3/17/2003
aw lee is so cute, i love this . i cant wait to read more
Fairady chapter 6 . 3/16/2003
heh, little kids are evil if they don't get their way. well i'm looking forward to the next chapter of this fic. i'm also liking how you're writting bobby. please continue!