Reviews for Restarting Our Love
QueenBtch101 chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
Awwwwwwwwww so sweet!
Kiki1770 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
I do like your story but it's a little too AU for my taste. The only thing here even remotely Gakuen Alice is the names Mikan and Natsume. You are better off making this an original story and expanding it a bit more. It's a very interesting concept after all. Also, I think you're revealing the back story a little too quickly. If you decide to make this an original, draw it out a lot more, and make the waiting period (two weeks) a little less obvious.
Nikinora96 chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Beautiful chapter. can't wait for the next one :)
Anilissa chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
:DDD You're back! :DD I'm so relived, I tot u forgot or smth. But really glad to hear u r better! Mikan is saved, phew, and I can't wait for the oneshots and the epilogue to come! Mikan's actual bday is May 17, New Year was her adopted date, but hey, a new year, means a new beginning! Shall look forward till then!:))
princess lulu of koronia chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY!so incredible so magnificent and extremly unique and I trust you will give it a GREAT ending and I don't mind a little drama along the way just make it the best story you can cuz it defiently has the potential to be an amazing story!PLEASE update soooooooooooon!
Anilissa chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
I wonder how many ppl are against Natsume. I mean 3 against like 10. That's unfair. xD whenever I think Mikan would be back to where it started, and everyone remembering her, I would imagine like everything what it used to, except Mikan w better health. When everyone remembers her, would Natsume's dad come back? Or is he dead for good? I feel sad for Natsume man:(( But shall stay tuned for the rest;))
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
oh dear...
Anilissa chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Aww why does cross hate Mikan? Did something happened between them? Do update soon:DD
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
it's okay dw about the typos. we get the idea lol. good job! can't wait for the next one! ;D
Anilissa chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
Oh no! What's going to happen to Mikan? I wonder:33 Update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
Yes...all in good time T_T it's so sad. I pity Natsume :(
-bukspiks
Nikinora96 chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
oooooo... I'm flippin my wings over here! This is a really cute chapter! Oh. wow. Natsume must be really sad :'(
Anilissa chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
I'm tearing up! TTTT Hang in there Natsume! 2 weeks you can do it!
AquaTerarrium chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
This chapter really make out of breath. And I'm now smiling like a silly girl! XD

Great job!