Reviews for Chain of Love
sernity1806 chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
Hey, I am newish to StarTrek Voyager pages. I have been hanging out with the Harry Potter people, but I have always loved Voyager. So I must say I loved this story. It was done well. Keep up the writing. Kat
lordanhur chapter 8 . 5/17/2003
very good i liked it alot
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Wow, what a great story. As a big Star Trek fan (from original to Enterprise), I loved it. Especially when it's about my two favorite characters from Voyager. It's neat how you incorporated your story into it's first episode. This story had romance, adventure and very funny lines. I catch myself laughing out loud !.

Hope you've worked on others since this, would love to read more.
aratcorien chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
my goodness, as my eyes fill with tears, this is the most touching story I have read in years. From the beginning to the end, completely beautiful. Thank you for this brilliantly wonderful story.

From,

Ara
Natters chapter 7 . 8/11/2002
wonderful.

Harry as Tonto? tee hee hee!
Natters chapter 5 . 8/11/2002
aww! CUTE
Natters chapter 3 . 8/11/2002
beautiful
Natters chapter 2 . 8/11/2002
very good
BDoll chapter 8 . 7/30/2002
I really had fun reading this story. I like the song and never thought of it as a story. Thanks for the fun read.
Chris chapter 8 . 5/12/2001
What a wonderful story. I've always thought that Tom and B'Elanna belong together and you showed that they didn't need Voyager to see that their union was destiny.
star angel chapter 8 . 4/16/2001
i read this story a few months ago and immediately classified it as one of my classic favourites. it's sweet, sad and romantic at the same time. whenever i need a good story, this is one i look for.
Lessa chapter 8 . 2/14/2001
I loved this story! You made the characters and the setting come alive. The plot was great and you did a wonderful job of integrating Jeri Taylor's Pathinder info. Keep it coming.
lanna chapter 8 . 2/4/2001
I Love it!
Sparks chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
Wow! this is really cool!
Ash Darklighter chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
I just discovered this story and I'm really enjoying it. Going to read the next Chapter now.