Reviews for Mother's Song
Happy birthday gaara!
bambi-reeds chapter 67 . 1/9
Wow this is such an amazing piece of writing. There are few stories that begin with a straightforward, and wholesome plot (that seemed to have a clear trajectory) but then completely changed gears and became something wholly unexpected, dark, and twisted. Every moment has become so amplified and more painful to see unfold, and the unhinged, broken people that Gaara and Kankuro have become is such a bitter juxtaposition to the hopeful upbringing Sakura tried to instill in them. The evidence of how deeply Sakura impacted their lives as children is still seen in these characters now as adults and like Sakura, the reader can’t help but see the innocent children in the faces of these monsters. It’s so tragic how these well meaning values she taught them as kids have now been warped into such madness.

Which makes Gaara and Sakura’s relationship even more twisted! I went into this story a GaaSaku shipper but then the main plot point of her acting as his caretaker got me so invested in that wholesome, innocent friendship. Now I truly have no idea how I feel about their relationship lmao Gaara’s lust for Sakura (who still sees him as the child she nurtured) adds just another sickening, genius twist to the story.

A part of mean wants to reread this amazing story from the beginning to experience it all over again, but another part of me doesn’t think that my heart could handle it lol especially already knowing what becomes of the child Sakura had nurtured with such love and care.

This story is really in such a league of its own I feel so lucky to have gotten the chance to read it. You’re an insanely talented writer so thank you for taking the time to write and share this story, can’t wait to see what happens next! Hope this past year has been kind to you and that you & your loved ones are in good health, thanks again :)
HeartOfAServant chapter 3 . 1/7
I find Sakura quite ridiculous here. A once in a lifetime opportunity to go back in time and instead of going to Konoha to make some changes, she is wandering in Suna and mostly will be held in there against her will? Sometimes i do not blame kishi for not developing her character. Bec there is nothing to improve. She survive being a ninja put of sheer will, of course it is not comparable to Lee. But thats all she has. Her will. She does not have what it takes to be a ninja. She is intelligent in school theoretically only. But she does not have any wits and logic calculative mind like what the other better shinobi’s have. Naruto is dumb but his prowess makes up for it. Sasuke and Itachi, Kakashi and Jiraiya has both. But Sakura? None. Her healing is her edge at most which she seem did not develop further and just stayed as what Tsunade taught her. She did not specialize into higher form of medicine like poisons like Chiyo and Sasori. So she is really disappointing. Haysss
Pleaase don't abandon this! I've been a fan of this story for so long! Please continue!
Stan the Fan chapter 67 . 1/5
I love all the intricate layers of this story. Their post childhood arc almost reads like a psychological thriller for me.

I appreciate this story and often come back to it when I want a good read, especially during this pandemic. I hope you and your loved ones are safe. I look forward to reading anything else you are willing to write.

Happy New Year!
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 67 . 12/5/2020
Aah the suspense! I'm screaming at Sakura because she literally entered the dragon den. Naruto wouldn't be himself if he didn't do something to help a friend in need. All for a tea kettle plus Sakura powers are dampen so I'll be banking on that love to keep her safe at night. Great chapter as always!
Guest chapter 67 . 11/25/2020
New chapter? T.T
Pelasseeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
Masterpiece
Koomahana chapter 3 . 10/1/2020
It amuses my that upon arrive at Suna, Sakura forgets about the claw marks on her face and no asjs her about the blood on at least half her face. The Kazekage doesn't ask her, Temari doesn't question her, Gaara doesn't remind her... How the hell do you forget the claw marks in your FACE?
Guest chapter 67 . 9/28/2020
PLEASE dont abandon this story
ramsesjames05 chapter 65 . 9/20/2020
next please
Guest chapter 67 . 8/27/2020
Amazing story!
Didi chapter 67 . 8/22/2020
Pleaseeeee uptdate t.t
TheOG-original chapter 42 . 8/12/2020
Where’s Itachi? I hope he’ll be making an appearance later, along w Sasuke. If he doesn’t it would feel like a real missed opportunity. His bargain was for Kohona’s safety— there’s no way he’d just sit back and allow it to be destroyed.
Also I just think having the drama of Sasuke being there would be amazing. Plus I’d love to see him as Kohona’s savior. It’d be fun to see that he’s the one that stayed and fought the good fight while both Sakura and Naruto aren’t there.
Guest chapter 67 . 7/24/2020
This is awesome! Keep going please!
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »