Reviews for Mother's Song
Winter Foxx chapter 55 . 7/19
Surprise, surprise! I'm back! Work is finally starting to calm down. I've missed this story sooo much, and I'm glad I'm finally able to start catching up (although, I peaked ahead and saw your a/n in the next chapter, lol!).

My first thought after reading this chapter was snakeOrochimaru. Praying I'm wrong. The description only refers to Gaara's eyes...maybe they're more like Naruto's eyes when he's in his sage mode. Anyway, I'll keep this review short because I want to get onto the next chapter while I have the time. Great work, as always! :)
Love it!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 56 . 7/18
Woah... I've never read a gaara and Sakura fix before, but this is amazing. You've really captivated me with this. I can't wait for more. Congratulations on your engagement!
rfa chapter 1 . 7/18
I'm disappointed with this fic. You've transformed Gaara into a disgusting womanizer... Sakura's time travel has done more harm in this fic than good now that Gaara had sunk so low.

Very disappointed.
ruinedsandwich chapter 47 . 7/6
jesuse sakura i beg you please just tell him about the freaky time jutsu
ruinedsandwich chapter 47 . 7/6
you know that feeling where its too good to be true? yeah basically this
I'm in here chapter 56 . 7/5
I cannot believe Gaara can do Sage Mode, that's crazy. Especially if it has to do with snakes you would think Orochimaru, but then again it could be someone else entirely. So I'm wondering who showed him, or even pointed him in the direction of getting Sage power. I'm not ashamed to say I loved that Gaara made Sakura dance. I thought it was the most spontaneous, but sweetest thing Gaara has done (even when he was a child). Matsuri would be the one to try and kill Sakura, since she's infatuated with Gaara. Hopefully Sakura is able to defend herself, just because that symbol on her back isn't letting her access her chakra. Looking forward to your next update, whether it be soon or in the future :)
I hope your personal life goes well for you!
J chapter 39 . 7/3
Omggggggg, wtfudge is going on I was expecting fluff after that last chapter and now I'm just freaking the f out!
Hi! I just finished the story, it is amazing! I cant wait to read more!
SkyblueNightingale chapter 56 . 6/26
This story is so beautiful! Gaara and Sakura through out this story was so sweet. I loved this so much just amazing
zombiekins5948 chapter 56 . 6/25
Love it. He better not try to rape her okay. I hate rape. Sorry but I can't accept that type of way he wants her. I hope Sakura is okay and doesn't die too early. I want gaara to wait for her to love him
fuckin matsuri
Magical Muffin Ride chapter 56 . 6/14
This is why you gotta ground children when they act up. Everything will be solved as soon as Sakura just grounds the little piss head.

Time out for thirty minutes should do it. No boobs for a month. That'll teach him.
Firstly。 CONGRATULATIONS !
Second。Pls update on the 19th. However short it will be.
animexpercy chapter 56 . 6/11