Reviews for Only the Just Survive
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2019
Nice endding
Jeg12898 chapter 7 . 3/2/2017
okay I was just rewatching this series for the hundredth time I'm currently laid up with a broken leg and I'm guessing all roads just lead back to Stargate SG-1 for me I just watched the episode where Teal'c killed on Amaunet and I was like why didn't he just her zat her and sent her just through the gate to cimmaria and in Chapter 7 that's exactly what happens and I'm just like YES
Dream Painter chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
THEY FINALLY ALL MET.

...sorry. Just really happy about that moment (FINALLY). Though, despite my impatience, I feel that everything in this story and the previous have been well-paced. The retelling here remained fresh and enjoyable to reach. I'm really looking forward to reading what happened next.
Tony7323 chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
This was fantastic 3rd part of the series well done I really loved it...i can't wait to read the end..
hifield chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
A lawyer indeed! You're going to need a lot more than that to get out of this one - nice to see justice served. Really good chapter.
hifield chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
Nice to see Jack implanted in the NID group. The undercover mission is moving along and it shouldn't be too long until everything is made right again. I'm looking forward to Daniel and Jack mending their relationship.
hifield chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
So sad to see Jacob die before Sam could get back. Jack's conversation with Thor and General Hammond was great ... you certainly have written their characters spot-on. It's very easy to visualize their interactions.
hifield chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
I couldn't stand the suspense! I cheated and read the end of the book and it was worth it! What a wonderful ending! I loved every minute of it and can't wipe the smile off my face - I"ll sleep so much better tonight knowing that they are safe and together. Tomorrow I'll start in on the unread chapters.

Bravo.
hifield chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
Lots of good dialog in this chapter ... loved the argument between Jack and Hammond. Looks like Jack has created the perfect environment for a forced retirement! On with the plan to bring Sam home.

Hurry, Hurry.
hifield chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
Nice to see Jack furthering his plans to infiltrate the operation ... I'm eager to see Sam home for Jacob's sake (and my need to see her and Jack together)!
hifield chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
That had me on the edge of my seat as they raced toward the stargate! Very good! Now I have not only Sam to worry about but now Jacob too. I need to read faster.
hifield chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
Another good chapter ... you always leave me wanting more! Good writing!
hifield chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
Loved their time together. Bringing her some supplies would have been an excellent idea which I hadn't thought of either... at least the toothbrush was a good thought.

Another good chapter.
hifield chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Very good chapter ... it clicked along very quickly. Good dialog and I can't wait to see what happens on the other side of the stargate.

Really enjoying this series.
hifield chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Poor "other" Sam ... how hard it much have been to see Jack yet know that he wasn't her Jack. Here's another reason he needs to get his Sam back!