Reviews for Mercies Anew
renessme96 chapter 13 . 6/22
I clicked on this story unsure if I would like it. Not because of the pairing but because it was so different from all of the other stories that I have read. And I slowly began to fall in love with the story. I am really really hoping that you will continue and finish the story. Well done on an amazing story so far and I can't wait to read more.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 13 . 4/20
I read this story several years ago and I loved it then and now I adore now!

I fell hard for Bella's little sister Alice as I would have loved to have had one just like her! She's really amazing!

Her Mother is one of the harshest, hateful and most unforgiving women I've ever met in real life or Fiction!

Edward and what he did to her was despicable and she never told anyone she was forced!

I can't remember if Scarlet Grace was given back to her Mother so I can hardly wait to see what happens next!

Jasper has got to be one amazing and handsome young man! His sense of humor and sweet smile are stealing Bella's heart!

I'll see you next update!
twificfan chapter 13 . 2/25
Please come back and finish, it's such a sweet story.
Tiffany Hawkins chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
Please add more chapters to this book would love to see what happens with Bella and jasper
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Hâte de lire la suite et savoir si elle va enfin retrouver sa fille
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
I was reading your story ,"Mercies Anew". It was really good you had me crying
I couldn't wait to see what would happen next! If you get the chance you should
try to finish it!
Sincerely,
manda2784 chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
I stumbled across this story today, and I really like it. I'm looking forward to reading more!
X.summergrey.X chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
i really hope they find scarlett and able to take her home. it worries me they may not be able to find her there since its been months.
CrazyMommyMe chapter 13 . 7/17/2016
Wonderful chapter can't wait for the next
belhotess chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
countryheart chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
I really hope the baby is there. Can't wait for more. Update soon. :)
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
Hâte de lire la suite
Guest chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
I was looking forward to read this story. I really do hope that you update soon...
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
This is a well written and interesting Bella/Jadper story. I'm eagerly waiting for the update...
CrazyMommyMe chapter 12 . 2/5/2016
Ooooook so now we have a name for the baby lady so now I'm in suspense what is gonna happen next... I can't wait to find out