Reviews for The Barista
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 3 . 2/28
I am really freaking curious about why Sakura disappeared now. Did her parents kick her out, was there some unrequinted romance with someone, did she get herself into some trouble? I'm so curious!
Dango Town chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
HAKU!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
ooooh I hope you continue this! It's so good :)
VampireKitty34 chapter 13 . 10/28/2017
FINALLY! Pein Ohhh l love you!
I been waiting forever for Pein to show up! Oh thanks you!

I still hate Sasuke... I won't forgive him for what he said to Sakura! Itachi needs to know and yell at him!

Mmm Sets I and Kakuzu are left from the Akatsuki!

Hmmmm. Shino, Minato(if his in here), Tobirama, Asuma, Gai, and others probably haven't meet Sakura

Please continue soon! I love this story so muchh! Its been forever since I read this!
I didn't know it was being updated and all! I love it(:

I have a feeling something will bad happen to sakura and the Akatsuki will save the day! Lol
VampireKitty34 chapter 12 . 10/28/2017
Damnnn Sasuke! Don't be a duck or be a little bitch about it!

I never like sasuke at alll!
I hope to see pain soon! His my favourite!
Yop chapter 8 . 10/28/2017
¡Nuraryhion!
Definitivamente el segundo anime favorito. Aunque actualmente me debato si su lugar es antes o después de Naruto
¡Kakasaku! / ¡Narusaku!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
Personaje menos favorito?
Concuerdo. Sasuke, no me agrada del todo. Posee un aire arrogante ...corrección, ES arrogante- pienso que eres lindo Sasuke, pero eres un dolor de culo!-, se dejo llevar por la sed de poder ( ¡deja de la venganza! era mas que un niño caprichudo,mimado y envidioso!) Vaya el protagonismo e importancia que le dio kishimoto *Lanza un suspiro largo y cansino* (¡emparejarlo con sakura! ¡valgame Kami)
Y Hinata, esa mocosa lo unica que sabe es acosar a naruto y su honorifico 'kun'. "
Entre sasuke y hinata, hinata es a que mas me desagrada. No voy a discutirlo

¡ Arriba Kakasaku ! ºUº
TeeAlkton chapter 6 . 9/18/2017
"...but he was still feeling empty like the painting had been." idk why but that painting setting fit well in this.
TeeAlkton chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
More intriguing than I thought it would be...I'm definitely hooked!
Celestial-loner chapter 13 . 6/8/2017
I really do like this story so much! It's interesting.
Ester Izanami chapter 13 . 5/15/2017
Adorei! :D
Lynnai chapter 13 . 3/24/2017
Very enjoyable read. I hope you will keep updating!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2017
Great chapter!
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 13 . 3/21/2017
cant wait for the next chapter
Baesaurus chapter 13 . 3/21/2017
! i'm so happy that your back!