Reviews for Through His Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
An 800 foot pony named Bill began to stomp around in Rivendell. The sound was so loud that is almost sounded like an earthquake. Elves, dwarves, men, and hobbits were fleeing for their lives while was chasing after them and trapling everybody with his gigantic hooves. One of the elv es saw a huge dark shadow over him before the hoof came swiftly down on him and flattening him.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Great story.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is a good story. You have a nice Sam voice. You did make a few grammatical errors though.
Valandar chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hope you don't mind I glanced through yur poems and stories.

This one really caught my eye, though. Excellent use of vernacular without overwhelming the clarity of it, and wonderfully in character. "After all, that's what friends do for each other, ain't it?"
etherealfire chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Very much in character, I loved it! I read your other fics; I'm not too big on haikus but maybe if you wrote more than one haiku for each fic...? Anyway, this is excellent, I'm glad I clicked on it!

~etherealfire~
Dokichan chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That's so cute! I LOVE Sam wise Gamgee! I love your story too!
rabidsamfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
This is great! I kept skipping over it, and finally clicked on it and now I'm going to have to add it to my favorites! I love the bit about Aragorn especially.
crazytook chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Hey, that was cute. I especially liked sam's reaction to Boromir, i laughed at that. i thought this was character accurate and well written. it was good and i enjoyed it! kudos to you.
shirebound chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
This is MARVELOUS. I have no doubt that this is exactly what Sam was thinking, in the exact way he was thinking it. I especially love, "And there it is. The cause of this whole mess." and, "Why, I'd bet Bill could come up with a better strategy than that."

Wonderful!
theMuse1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
I like this. :)
Mainecoon of Eriador chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Oh my heavens that is spectacular! Brilliant, my friend, absolutely Samwise to the letter! Bravo! "I hope he forgets that part." Hehehe. Oh, glory, this is wonderful.
Emma the Lame chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Oh very good! This is terribly cute. You've got Sam down very well. In fact this is giving me all these plot bunnies! Eeep. :o)

One small thing for canon is that Sam always calls his father, "the Gaffer." But other than that, very good. I hope to read more of your work!

Excellent job!
Ranger ari chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
wow. What an amazing perspective of Sam's point of view. I really like the way you portrayed Sam. Sounds just like him

If my ol’ Dad could see me now – “Samwise Gamgee! What do you think yer doin’, spyin’ on Mr. Frodo like this?” That’s what he’d say.

lol I loved it!