Reviews for Hope is Strange
Langas chapter 4 . 7/23/2018
This story have a huge potencial. I would love to read more chapters
Gennai's Acolyte chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Well, it's always nice to see stories about Mahiru, since she's really an under appreciated character, and this seems like a unique story concept. However, I'm not fully sold on it quite yet, so we'll have to see where it goes. We haven't met Hajime yet, unless I either missed it, or he's been wiped from existence since he's no longer the protagonist. He's the only character that I could rationally ship with Mahiru, since that was brought up in one of the previous chapters. As for averting the killing game completely, that's going to take some work to sell, though if done correctly it could turn out to be interesting. There would need to be something equally compelling to replace it in the story structure though. Anyways, I hope that this continues to be updated!
1995hzq chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
Nice to see the update, I'm sure you will know what to do since all the Danganronpa anime series and novels are complete.
Supersilver46 chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
Well it looks like you're alive at least, can't wait for the next chapter
AwakeningFates chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
top 10 Anime revivals
1995hzq chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
Like to see how this goes with Mahiru as the Protagonist.
BadWolfAlchemist chapter 3 . 2/25/2017
Oh I know it may be too later but this story is amazing! I had thought about a life is strange crossover like this before but the way you wrote it actually made it work! Please continue this, if its at all possible!
Guest243536 chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Please update this story
ey lmao chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
ayy lmao whoerer am i?
valentina's sorrows chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
please continue! I love Koizumi but there are very little stories of her as a protagonist.
GoldenPiggy chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
... you should totally have Koizumi being the protagonist cause ripples that cause Tsumiki to not get hit by despair disease. Keep Mioda though; assuming we get that far. I'm not sure whether to laugh or be sympathetic to Koizumi right now. She knows whats going to happen if she doesn't do anything (which she already has so no guarantees), and- can she rewind time? I wasn't to sure about that. Three ships that should totally happen at some point in time: KuzuPeko, KomaNami, and TsuIoda. Or something. Komaeda lost some of his edge. Koizumi knows he's obsessed with hope. If she ever claimed some knowledge of the future, she'd be deemed crazy, and Monokuma/well-you-know sould probably do something.

That said, I hope she enjoys her Dangan Re-Island Life.
BlueIce RedFire chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Fgs Mahiru you can't just punch whoever xD Love how calm Nagito went along with it. So true to his character xD

I'm liking her sub thoughts. Like, they stay in character for her, whilst giving her the development needed at the beginning. Interesting how Hajime is no longer that focus of the fainting student. I wonder if you'll be adding Mahiru/Nagito or Mahiru/Hajime xD

The re-introduction was well written, it flowed quite well and it's all adding to the confusion Mahiru certainly does not need. xP

SHE MADE HERSELF AN AHOGE XD

Very interesting how her photos remain even though the camera is set a little while back. And I like the end how she finally realised what happened.

Looking forward to the next chapter! I'm looking forward to Mahiru's interactions with the others!
BlueIce RedFire chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
YES YES YES YES YES

Life is Strange and Mahiru Koizumi?! You already have my complete and utter respect.

I'm liking where this is going already. I wonder how things will be this time, knowing that Mahiru knows the events leading up to her murder. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. :D
RicartElit chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This story has loads of awesome potential, please do continue, don't let it fall into the darkness.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This is a promising first chapter. I can't wait for the next one.