Reviews for Painted Blind
grossexaggeration chapter 1 . 4/9
YES! I read this a while back and it is quite possibly my favorite Fairy Tail story... love love love this AND THEN I LOST IT. I couldn’t find this story again but I really really wanted to favorite and review so I’m super stoked! You are amazing I love the creativity and artistry in this! Keep writing!
I love this!
E.N.D chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Stop making Nalu's I don't care about Lucy.
Em Storm chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
That was... The Best. Wow. The feels I got right now were deep. Dude, this rocked.
LunarDragneel chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
That was so adorable! NO ADORKABLE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Very nice story
ThayetJade chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
This is BEAUTIFUL! I almost wish there could be more! Because yeah it's awesome!
FanficReader000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
this was so adorable and just what I needed, thank you
Lenachwann chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Omg this was cute especially Natsu
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
One of the Best one shots of any series EVER. Bestest Best and I loved reading every sentence. Thank you so much for sharing this, I love it, I am adding it to my favourite list wearing a huge ass dorky smile. Thank you for the smile I wore since before their walk back. Warm regards
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Aww... This story is so beautiful.
littlemissvictoria chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Nice concept :) it worked really well, too! Natsu managed to remain himself and the story made sense for Lucy too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Oh my goodness, that was one of the cutest things I have ever read!
RandomAnimeNerd chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
this is still very good! I LOVED this! beauty is unique b/c very one sees beauty as a different thing.
Jaszik chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
I LOVE this fic. I come back to it whenever I need an incredibly romantic, amazing pick me up. I'm torn between wanting it to be longer so I could just stay in this happy little world for a while, and appreciating that it's shorter so it can be enjoyed in easy moments. I just love it. And I am curious why Natsu is blind; he mentions that he wasn't always. Is there a story behind that?