Reviews for Fushigi Yuugi A Continued Continuation
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 94 . 10/20/2010
Is this the end? Since the status of your story says it's complete?
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 90 . 10/20/2010
WHAT? Taiitsukun's gone? I'm gonna miss that hag *Taiitsukun enters* um I mean the Great Creator.
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 17 . 10/15/2010
Wow, Miaka's power is incredible oO
lala chapter 94 . 9/6/2007
i know this is kind of late...

i like the story, although i dont like its ending, especially the sequel part...1ts too short, fast...

are you going to do another sequel of THAT sequel?
GrandFanfic chapter 29 . 6/1/2007
you dont have to think you're a good writer causer you already are ya, its me again... before i forgot i love the title of each chapter
GrandFanfic chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Hi Im your 382th review! I really really enjoy your fanfic as unlike most Fushigi Yuugi fanfics, Nuriko plays a more prominent role and i love the way you make Nuriko to be ! ( very similiar to the original) you write very very good fanfics and i hope you will update soon! a fanfic like yours is hard to find and im still looking for more of this kind but all i can find are some weird stuff Please do update soon! I made this account specially to comment on your fanfic!Thanks for spending time on this fanfic!
Chiharu Kamoshiro chapter 94 . 3/10/2007
Wow... I wasn't a very good writer, was I? I'd like to think I'm much, much better now. This chapter really could have used some dashes. Dashes are a good thing.

Huh... maybe someday I'll post up a sumamry of what I -was- going to write, lol. I'm pretty sure this sequel won't ever be finished!
starZdestiny chapter 94 . 4/23/2006
You won't believe it, but in three days, i read your entire story until the most recent chapter! You are amazing :). there was only one other FY fanfic I was this obsessed with(i usually don't like them too much). Your story kept me glued to the screen...I didn't even work on my story, just so i could read this!

I am originally an Amiboshi fan:P but I learned to love Saori! I also like Miaka(wierd huh?). You have to keep up the Saori-Suboshi thing.:)I hardly have any criticism for you at the moment...(there were parts of your story which i didn't originally like, but, you wrote it in a way which i couldn't help loving! I'd say watch that spelling a bit though, in general. Oh, and E-mail me if you want any sort of help. I have too much time on my hands. Once again, i LOVE your story, keep up the great work,

-mikki
Fuyuka Laufeyiarson chapter 94 . 3/26/2006
Good story. Actually i was hoping for some saorixchichiri or saorixboshin but this is ur story after all. BTW, please read my fic: wheel of destiny (it's about chichirixOC) and tell me what you think about it (aside from the bad grammar), actually I don't get review much these days. How sad! Oh please tell me if the plot is interesting or not. He3x!
Tiffany chapter 94 . 8/20/2005
Upload!

You still didn't reply to my email yet and i'm VERY upset!
elvengal chapter 94 . 8/9/2005
hey really nice story... i've been continously reading it eversince i read the first chapter. When are u continuing to write it? i realli want to continue reading it...
Amaya-san chapter 94 . 7/26/2005
YAY! Inami's back! -gasp- But how dare she try to attack Chichiri! -huggles her monk protectively-

-sad face- Aww...but, but...Koji's woman is modeled after me! She -must- come in soon, or...or...-evil grin- Or, I'll just kidnap Nuriko! -maniacal laughter as she spins a roll of duct tape around on her index finger- And I shain't return him until she does! HA!

Lol, man...it's been so long since we've talked! And you're quite welcome for the review! -smile- (Sorry that this is shorter than all my previous reviews, but I'm just paranoid that we'll have another power outage. We've been having quite a lot of those lately.)

Anyway, good job, gal pal! Update soon! Luvs ya!

-Ama
Miyuki Tsukada chapter 87 . 7/20/2005
I don't want HACHIRO to be Taiisukun! Kazuki is not so that evil. So all the Seiryu warriors are dead except Amiboshi and Suboshi?
Miyuki Tsukada chapter 94 . 7/20/2005
Inami reincarnate again? This Hachiro, gr... I hate that guy t
Quackabbott chapter 94 . 7/17/2005
Thanks for answering that question like thing for me. I'd like to say I knew that but...I can't. Please update as soon as you can!