Reviews for journal
TORONTOSUN chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
I like its very good for Rick.
TORONTOSUN chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
I like how Rick is trying to get back in. Remy's is a good thing to go to when your down.
TORONTOSUN chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
You did very well.
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
I like how Rick is so happy trying to find out about Kate.
TORONTOSUN chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
Please do.
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I am better writer
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Very good remembering it.
AleciaB chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
It's not his voice the way he expresses himself. Writing fan fiction is a practice of studying characteristics.
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
I believe Rick is getting into this solving business of one Kate Beckett. He is good at keeping her off her guard.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
I LOVE IT
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
I agree with this chapter.
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I like how Rick is starting to understand Kate, a little.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I like this story. A mission by Rick to get Kate.
FDWojo chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Well, my first thoughts are that this should be very interesting and very fun. And I'm sure that as I read each installment in the 'journal', I'll probably wish we could hear Kate's thoughts, too!

I do have one thing that isn't full of priase, though, and I'm sorry. Because this journal is *supposedly* written by Richard Castle, who is a well-known bestling mystery author, you might want to brush up on punctuation and the like. Some of your sentences were rather run-on, and were missing appropriate commas, for instance. Of course, on the other hand, you could bend the rules a bit if this journal is an audio log that he doees, transcribed for the masses, as it were. But still, he does watch his wording, most of the time. As humans, we talk in a more relaxed version of English, and that might be a good out.

Aside from that, I am eagerly awaiting whatever comes next.

One thing that I'm wondering is: Are you going to do one for each episode? Or one for (nearly) each day? Although I'd prefer the latter, it might be a rather huge burden on you. Probably better to start with an entry for each case, and if you are inspired occasionally, you can do something more.

Good luck!