|Reviews for Come and Get Me|
| Mme Fish chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I loved every bit if it!
- - - -
- Darcy hated to be depended, loathed to ask for help.
- Mr. Arrogance was too beautiful to be true, and she actually stared at him quite a bit during her shift.
- He came over as much as he could and followed her around. Luckily, Gigi adored her and followed her too, so it didn't appear too weird.
- "Fitzy?" Lizzy suppressed a snort.
- he sounded stern, but Lizzy could detect a bit of whining and it made her smile
- "I'm so sorry," she wept, her face buried in his neck. "I didn't know how to reach you. I wrote a letter in case Gigi came without you."
- "I rented the place for the evening. We're here completely alone." "Marry me"
- He shouldn't have said anything about the clothes she left on the floor last night. Who'd want to live with his OCD?
- - - -
Oh, it was great! All of it.
Exactly what I need after the very, truly, exceptionally shitty start of my week.
| IrishJessy chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Lovely! As much as I love sinking my teeth into a long story a fluffy one-shot can be just as satisfying!