Reviews for Intensive Counseling
That 1 Guest chapter 6 . 7/3
I'm hoping that when Neo plays the record birdcage, Cinder decides to pay Jaune a visit and gets a pounding instead. xD
Evilknight66 chapter 6 . 6/20
Just neo's chapter? Damn! I was hoping for at least a cinder and glynda chapter as well. Oh well, maybe you can do something similar for his other stories?
SubjectDeltaOmega chapter 6 . 6/22
Well sweet mother Terisa on the hood of a Mercedes. Hot. Hot. Hot. And neo is next! My fave mute. Looking forward my guy
Deo V chapter 6 . 6/19
You mad man, you actually did it. I'm proud of you spooks. Thanks.

Btw expect my return soon.
that dude chapter 1 . 6/17
you almost had me, but this is essentially a bunch of teenage girls talking about how they are going to roofie and rape their friend and mentor, so no, i gotta go, but hey, i bet others will like it, so keep at your craft eh?
So I take it you don't actually know that "eating pussy" involves sucking and licking the clit? A girl isn't going to get nearly as much pleasure from a tongue otherwise.
WOOOAAHH this came back?! I favorited this many years ago, and didnt think it would revive! Thank goodness!
Not bad but "femcum" ranks alongside "sucked like a newborn babe" on the list of the most unsexy phrases that haunt lemons across all fandoms
Unknown chapter 6 . 6/16
My first review was for chapter 6 sorry
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/16
really its going to end soon? what about the cinder plotline i thought it would have been interesting i demand an explanation for it.
SilverstormXD chapter 6 . 6/18
Gib Di Scored yeh...
Nyx the Author chapter 6 . 6/17
*Resounding applause* It finally returns! Can't wait for future shenanigans with Neo and anyone else who's interested! Thanks for returning to this!

(Could I get an invite to that discord server?)
Master Attlon chapter 6 . 6/17
Please let those endings be something involving either Cinder and Glynda. That would be so hot to read.
SMV Aria2 chapter 6 . 6/17
AYYYYYYYYY. NEW CHAPTER
BEEN WAITING FOR A DECADE
AZalmega chapter 6 . 6/17
A discord server? I sure am interested, though still not quite sure what is the main purpose of it. Game or fanfics? if you can, link me.