Reviews for Intensive Counseling
BrownDonuts chapter 1 . 10/13
just saying this is reverse rape and i hope they get caught
246vili chapter 6 . 9/23
So only Neo's chapter and two endings are left? Pity, I was hoping for some chapters with some other girls, like Cinder or Glynda.
Oh well, at least you intend to finish the story and not let it unfunished.
Noble-Husky chapter 6 . 8/20
This is still glorious.
DuplicateUserName chapter 6 . 7/20
Still kinda feels like date rape.

Oh wait.

It is date rape.
Old Testament chapter 6 . 7/19
I'm just glad you made another chapter.
That 1 Guest chapter 6 . 7/3
I'm hoping that when Neo plays the record birdcage, Cinder decides to pay Jaune a visit and gets a pounding instead. xD
Evilknight66 chapter 6 . 6/20
Just neo's chapter? Damn! I was hoping for at least a cinder and glynda chapter as well. Oh well, maybe you can do something similar for his other stories?
SubjectDeltaOmega chapter 6 . 6/22
Well sweet mother Terisa on the hood of a Mercedes. Hot. Hot. Hot. And neo is next! My fave mute. Looking forward my guy
Deo V chapter 6 . 6/19
You mad man, you actually did it. I'm proud of you spooks. Thanks.

Btw expect my return soon.
that dude chapter 1 . 6/17
you almost had me, but this is essentially a bunch of teenage girls talking about how they are going to roofie and rape their friend and mentor, so no, i gotta go, but hey, i bet others will like it, so keep at your craft eh?
So I take it you don't actually know that "eating pussy" involves sucking and licking the clit? A girl isn't going to get nearly as much pleasure from a tongue otherwise.
WOOOAAHH this came back?! I favorited this many years ago, and didnt think it would revive! Thank goodness!
Not bad but "femcum" ranks alongside "sucked like a newborn babe" on the list of the most unsexy phrases that haunt lemons across all fandoms
Unknown chapter 6 . 6/16
My first review was for chapter 6 sorry
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/16
really its going to end soon? what about the cinder plotline i thought it would have been interesting i demand an explanation for it.