Reviews for Hot Water
Pathfinder chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Okay, i'm almost done the next chapter, so it should be up really soon.

Sorry to keep you waiting!
Queen Flare chapter 2 . 4/2/2004
This story is really good. I like how you put such a "hot" issu in a story like this, telling it from the victim's point of view. I'm a big fan of yaoi myself, and I can't wait until you update again.
Duran Of Folsena chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
Sorry to take so long reviewing this, but it's coming along nicely. More, please.
Janel chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Well written. Lcking little in description, bt just the right mix of eveything else. Do't tae what I said, though, cuz I like it the way it is. The first person view is very cool. Please write another chapter!
Firestorm chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Hey! Where's the rest of this? *hands on hips* Come on, I want to know!
mo chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
very cute so far... I like it. What? do I hear a word echoing in my head? It says SEQUEL

Robin Gurl to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
COOOL! _V Very cool.I like I like! Ya know I haven't been here to read any fanfics Ronin Warrior related in at least 3 or 4 months? *sweat drop* I'm SOOO behind, man. *sighs*...NEXT...LOL.

This was VERY good even though I prefer Cye/Kento. Hehe.

Robin Gurl
Maria Stars chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Wonderful! Neat story! Keep up the good work! _

~Maria Stars
snarechan chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
WAH! I loved the ending, it was so CUTE! And I could see it happening too :). I enjoyed the story, it very realistic and fitted the characters perfectly V.
Duran Of Folsena chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
This is a pretty good story for your first try. I'm looking forward to more of this.
Wildefyre chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Oh I like this! It's so realistic too. I'm sure that many a gay couples have had to endure sneaking around which is a downright shame! I hope that this story opens up some of those narrow minded heads!

Keep up the great work. I'm curious to see how this goes and where it leads. I'm also wondering about how Sage and Rowen seemed to have been the first to accept Ryo and Cye. Is that a coincidence? Can't help myself though... Being the Sage/Rowen or seiji/Touma fan that I am! _

I'll be on the look out for updates to this! Good Job so far! Keep it going!
Pathfinder chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hiya people, this story is still in first draft form and its not done. I really hope everyone likes it, this is my first fic with... these couplings.