Reviews for The Reception Revelation
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
loved it!
Losthompson chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
One of the best story's I've read on here
Amazing
hazelra7 chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
This is what i was just saying in the forum. This is the problem. He was broken. Again, you had a crystal ball about things. The meemaw episode, the reconcillation kiss, it's all here. Love it all, but god, it makes you think how much Amy wounded him. I lost that in my Amy's centered world, but its true and you captured it perfectly here. I couldnt read the anti Amy thoughts at the beginning of the season. I blocked them out, but damn as the break up drew on and on, i grew more angry. he was right, getting over her was hard. too hard. You saw that reasoning here in spades. Perfect. So like the show. Canon QUeen, is your new title.
hazelra7 chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
THis is the chapter that sums up SHamy in a nut shell. This one. Here. This is Shamy. SHeldon quirks, Amy's faults and the willingness to work them out. I loved this chapter so much and I have to say, its like you had a crystal ball for the episodes. SO much is here its hard to comment, but you nailed it, sister.
LoZDisneyVG fan chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
Interesting story and a conversation that definitely needed to be said I really enjoyed it although one last chapter please
maryfrancesann chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Loved the story, I wouldn't have minded a following chapter️
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Excellent!
dominicqueShizuma chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Awwww the feels!
I needed something like this, cannon is killing me right now.
Thanks for sharing!
shamour chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Sorry, not logged in right now... Wow, such a beautiful story, thank you so much again for sharing! This was perfect, the combination of that much-needed talk and their hot make-out, kudos to you! I love that they agreed they were both to blame, and that Sheldon opened up to her about his hurt. I never looked at that train experience before that way, but it was really interesting that he kept in contact with her at that time but she shut herself off this time. The hokum part and that sharing feelings felt awful was so much in character again. You really did a wonderful characterization of both of them! Their make-out was just... hoo!:-) And I loved that he stepped back in fear of being hurt again with that beautiful explanation of his eidetic memory, perfect! It reminded me so much of the latest news with his last sentence there. I really hope you will share more ideas with us, pleeaase? Let the canon stuff just be attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis, and write an AU story about what should have happened:-)
Better than any other SHamy I've read
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
This is such a cute story. I am a huge Shamy shipper and so desperately want them back together. This made me so happy.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
"I feel hurt, Amy. I…I feel betrayed."

Are you kidding me? He has some nerve.

I love how you Sheltards just find all sorts of ways to pin the failure of their relationship on Amy and make her the bad guy and make it all about poor little Sheldon's pain and suffering. Sarcasm, obviously.
judymolle chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
This was great! I hope you carry on a little further with it.
jessmarkbrOMGtheydid chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Oh que foi lindo e muito emocionante esse desabafo do Sheldon, acho que o show precisa disso também, se bem que nem sei mais sobre o show faz muito tempo que não tenho vontade de assistir, essa crise shamy fez o show perder totalmente a graça para mim! uma pena a fic já acabar ela é tão boa. Eu adoraria ler mais! Você está de parabéns! Sua escrita é sensacional!
Bjs
kimbee73 chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
This was the perfect ending. I loved it.
Oh I sure hope they do get back together soon...my Shamy feels are staggering.