Reviews for FF8 Madlibs-The results
xX GTAshadow Xx chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Squall couldn’t believe how scary Rinoa was. For god sakes she yelled at trash cans. Even Laguna thought so and he had an IQ level of -255. So one fine day squall and Laguna decided it was time to kill Rinoa that she was a danger to the garden and all the Elnoyles in Esthar. They were going to kill her with a Malboro. So they went up to her as she was staring at beds and said “hey Rinoa, how about we go to The Island Closest To Hell and buy some of those burnt beds.” “okay squall” said rinoa still drooling over the beds. So they drove the Pokemon Car out toward The Island Closest To Hell but didn’t go there. Instead they went to a forest somewhere near trabia, and killed rinoa with the Malboro. And after that everyone lived drunkenly ever after.
SilverGriever chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
My Gosh that is so funny!
Jennifer Kinneas chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Oh my god! That is such a cool idea! You are awsome!
Indigo Ershin chapter 1 . 7/23/2001

11. spatula

12. a herd of rabid chobos over yondr

13. Esthar

14.

15. rabid chocobos over yonder!

16. rabid chocobos over yonder

17. Cactuarmobile

18. Esthar

19. spatula

20. broodingly
Nee chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
This one is so funny! I liked *astra*'s the best. i like Seifer's shiny purple things. I tried this thingy in my mom and it was sooooo funny. This is what she got: Squall couldn't believe how chunky Rinoa was. For God sakes, she spun on beach balls! Even Headmaster Cid thinks so and he has the IQ of 7. So one stinky day, Squall and Irvine decided it was time to kill Rinoa, she was a threat to Garden and chicken. They were going to kill her with a handmixer. So they went up to her as she was staring at marbles and said "Hey Rinoa, how bout we go to the Eiffel Tower and buy some pointy marbles." "Sure Squall" Rinoa said, still drooling over the marbles. So they drove the pacer towards the Eiffel Tower, but they didn't go there. They went to a forest somewhere near Trabia and killed RInoa with the hand mixer. And after that they lived nerdier ever after.
Miyamashi chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Squall couldn’t believe how loud Rinoa was. For god sakes she screamed at Fujin. Even Cid thought so and he had an IQ level of -3,782. So one cheesy, obsesed Miyamashi day squall and Fujin decided it was time to kill Rinoa that she was a danger to the garden and glass. They were going to kill her with a toothpick. So they went up to her as she was staring at fluffy things and said “hey Rinoa, how about we go to Hell and buy some of those evil fluffy things.” “okay squall” said rinoa still drooling over the fluffy things. So they drove the Ragnarok out toward the island closest to Hell but didn’t go there. Instead they went to a forest somewhere near trabia, and killed rinoa with the toothpick. And after that everyone lived quietly ever after. (I'm just too darn obseesed...)
Freddy the Magical Elf chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Squall couldn’t believe how chocolate-coated Rinoa was. For god sakes

she pranced on sheets of sandpaper. Even Master Norg thought so and

he had an IQ level of 42. So one lickable day squall and Selphie

decided it was time to kill Rinoa that she was a danger to the garden

and sporks. They were going to kill her with a lollipop. So they

went up to her as she was staring at brassieres and said “hey Rinoa,

how about we go to 1Hell and buy some of those mushy brassieres.”

“okay squall” said rinoa still drooling over the brassieres. So they

drove the Yugo hatchback out toward hell but didn’t go there. Instead

they went to a forest somewhere near trabia, and killed rinoa with the

lollipop And after that everyone lived nakedly ever after...very, cute idea _
gold serpent chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
ok that was weird...
STOPREADINGMYTERRIBLEFANFICS chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
This was great! Here's mine:

Squall couldn’t believe how sleazy Rinoa was. For god sakes she laughed at pencils. Even Edea thought so and she had an IQ level of 17. So one shiny day squall and Cid decided it was time to kill Rinoa that she was a danger to the garden and Mercedes. They were going to kill her with a Staple gun. So they went up to her as she was staring at nail filers and said “hey Rinoa, how about we go to Russia and buy some of those pointy nail filers .” “okay squall” said rinoa still drooling over the nail filers. So they drove the Moped out toward Russia but didn’t go there. Instead they went to a forest somewhere near trabia, and killed rinoa with the Staple gun. And after that everyone lived plutonicly ever after.

After I realized "plutonic didn't fit, I added an "ly". It's cheating, I know, but it fits in better.
Beast of Honor chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Aww, why does everyone want to kill Rinoa? It was funny though, I especially like the part where "Astra" mentioned Seifer's "Shiny Purple Thongs" Feisty! _~
Queenie Z chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Heeheehee ok here's mine PS if it's stoopid don't blame me, I've never played FF8.

Squall couldn’t believe how Squishy Rinoa was. For god sakes she Jumped on Zidane's tail. Even Billy Bob thought so and he had an IQ level of 0. So one Evil day squall and Eiko decided it was time to kill Rinoa that she was a danger to the garden and Geonomes evreywhere. They were going to kill her with a FF VII player's guide. So they went up to her as she was staring at polkadotted boxers and said “hey Rinoa, how about we go to Queenie Z's twisted mind and buy some of those polkadotted boxers." "Okay squall” said rinoa still drooling over the polkadotted boxers. So they drove the Chocobo out toward Queenie Z's twisted mind but didn’t go there. Instead they went to a forest somewhere near trabia, and killed rinoa with the FF VII player's guide. And after that everyone lived Musically ever after.
vdxfttrdxx chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
tcfbtgyh trbfcyv cffub cf !...
veemon gal chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
dude! that was hilarious! i tried the thing-a-majig and it was fun

Squall couldn’t believe how

Dumb Rinoa was. For god sakes she ran at a booger. Even Seifer thought so and she had an IQ level of -1,000. So one fat day squall and Selphie decided it was time to kill Rinoa that she was a danger to the garden and dogs. They were going to kill her with a pencil. So they went up to her as she was staring at tissues and said “hey Rinoa, how about we go to Balamb Garden and buy some of those retarted tissue.” “okay squall” said rinoa still drooling over the tissue. So they drove the unicycle out toward Balamb Garden but didn’t go there. Instead they went to a forest somewhere near trabia, and killed rinoa with the pencil. And after that everyone lived stupidly ever after.
II chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
I think I reviewed this before. FUNNY!
Flayme chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
That was SO funny! I love madlibs! You're one of my fave authors, Flayme's ma name, so check out ma fics. Thanx! _