Reviews for Love, Life, Louisiana
Mercyrus chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
Nothing but pure love for this wonderful story.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Yeah! Icky Vicky finally is going to get what is coming to her. Can't wait to see her face when she finds out Edward is engaged.
bmthespian chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Great chapters
archy12 chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Oh my, that was delicious!
First, Edward totally blew away the fraud case Victoria had concocted, and Bella's reputation is pristine now.
Second, the physical aspect of their love has caught up on the emotional one. Fulfilling!
Third, Edward proposed, and Bella has way of getting her marriage annulled. That means they don't have to wait long for getting married. :)
I think it should be 'libel' and not 'liable', by the way.
2muchtrouble chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
Charming proposal!
drivingedward chapter 26 . 12/13/2015
Can't wait for Victoria to get hers! Edward and Bella need some serious loving! This case on Bella will be a slam dunk! Great chapter. Enjoying the story very much.
Copperhead88 chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
Great!
archy12 chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
Victoria's Secret? ;) How scandalous it will be to have it in public eye!
So anyway, now they only have to attend the meeting, present their defense and then they can go home!
And no more interruptions!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
Well, I had a feeling Icky Vicky would go down spectacularly in flames! I hope Bella comes out victorious in her trial.
2muchtrouble chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
Revenge is indeed sweet!
bmthespian chapter 26 . 12/12/2015
Great chapter.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
Yep. Karma is about to bite Icky Vicky in the butt and I want a front row seat.
asam75 chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
Victoria's machinations are having the result of strengthening E and B's bond.

Loved this: "Was I shallow for noticing the way his muscular shoulders stretched the thin cotton of his shirt? I think not."
2muchtrouble chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
Victoria is outmatched now but I'm still concerned about who is funding her.
archy12 chapter 25 . 12/6/2015
That was too much, even for Victoria. I hadn't expected her to try and accuse Bella being a criminal!
Well, in this case, hell hath no fury like Edward when his Bella is being scorned. :P
And time alone in London...oooh. Finally.