Reviews for My Clara
lila thunderstorm chapter 4 . 9/29/2019
No. Way. I love these storieesss!
lila thunderstorm chapter 3 . 9/29/2019
Poor Missy Junior, coming from a broken home. Hang on, are you implying that MissyClara is the hybrid? Now that is intruiging...
lila thunderstorm chapter 2 . 9/29/2019
Puppy love! They have the equivilant of a kid together?! Isn't it a little soon? Missy's only tried t kill Clar about 3 times in the last month!
lila thunderstorm chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
Awwww, actually sweet
room-on-broom chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
Oh cool!Clever Clara
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2018
Please update
Meg chapter 4 . 11/19/2018
Hi there, I would love an update! Really enjoying how cute their dynamic is so far.
SparrowTail chapter 4 . 7/31/2018
Please write more. I was so excited to get the email that more had been written for this story. Great chapter. More kisses (/;A;)/
minorly-crazy chapter 4 . 7/30/2018
love it love it, thank you for the update
HollowShadowWolf chapter 4 . 7/30/2018
Eeeeeee, I love this story. So happy to see another chapter. And I am so happy to see some more echo stuff. I loved how you got Clara to Missy using the puppy and the dangerous way she did so. So in character and I just love it.
abbzworld chapter 4 . 7/30/2018
Good job on this chapter. It was very well written and I enjoyed how Missy Junior's role in this story actually became important. I can't wait to see where this goes! :D

PS. Glad to see you're back. :)
Pikanet128 chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
I can't understand why I like this so much
I just do
Hope for more some day
roundcelery chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Any hopes for Ch. 4?
ahewi21 chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
Amazing chapter,when will the next one be up.
dodo chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Oh my god, I just love your story and the Missy/Clara relationship that you're developing! The way you portray Missy is very interesting and I really like the slow pacing of their relationship. I really look forward to reading the next chapters. Hope that you will still update it even though it's been quite some time since you posted the 3rd chapter. Anyway please update soon, I want more !

(the idea of Missy choosing a puppy for Clara is utterly adorable! And sorry for my akward English for it's not my native tongue)