Reviews for Headlock
PAM H chapter 1 . 3/9
WOW - THIS STORY IS EXCELLENT. THANK GOD IT WAS ONE PAGE. DEFINITELY GOING TO SAVE.
natters chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Good fic
Abbeygirl11 chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
This is the way this episode should have gone. I was not a fan of season 8, but had 8x02 gone this way, I would have loved it. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2018
Wow, I found myself reading faster and faster, so tense
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
Perfection

This is what should have happened on the show

Perfection

Jbug47 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Much better than the tv story!
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
If only the writers would have done this instead of the insane way they killed the show...
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
"Don't you dare," he growls, reaching beneath her to unhook her bra, tearing the lingerie from her chest and jerking it down her arms. "Don't-" He's choking on the moisture sloshing through his throat, seals his mouth back to hers to keep it at bay.

Oh it just ripped the heart open all over again! Wonderful.
Thanks
Abbey chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I have been avoiding post 8.02 stories since XX premiered, for multiple reasons, but after shedding a few tears of happiness tonight, I decided I would finally read this story (because of all the post 8.02 stories out here, yours is the one I wanted to read most). This story did not disappoint. You write so elegantly, so eloquently, so enchantingly. I am enthralled, enraptured by you and these characters you manipulate with your words. I love the way my feelings just explode and I laugh out loud or cry while reading your wonderful words.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I appreciate you.
LW12 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
It's good
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
He grabs her by the chin with two fingers, forces her eyes up to meet him and oh, oh no. No, he's crying. - NOPE. That's my weakness.

I'm listening to With or Without You as I read this and wow, that's a sucker punch right there. Not feeling so good about all of this.

"Four years," he growls at her, an echo of a memory from three years ago, a fateful fight in her apartment, bouncing around in her head, but this is worse. So much worse. "I won't-" His voice cracks and oh, Castle. "Can't give you more time. You are my wife, Kate. Partners. We're a team and we-" - I so wish we had gotten this. I need that fight. THEY need that fight.

"Is this how it ends, Kate?" he mutters, his lips at the corner of her mouth, nipping harshly enough to sting, but he avoids her mouth when she turns her head, seeks his kiss. "Not enough for you?" - I'm not ok with this. But also, again, wish we had seen something along these lines SO badly. Come on, Castle. Man up.

Stay with me." He opens his mouth at her collarbone, the burn of his breath, his tongue, eviscerating through the fabric of her turtleneck. "Stay with me, Kate." - I love all the call backs to the past.

He had held her hand in the hospital where she had been properly treated and stitched up, whispered his love like an encouragement against her temple - Wahhhhh

He whispers her name as if he's already mourning her. - Oh wow, no. That line is beautiful, but so painful.

"No," he gets out through the closing of his throat, grabbing his boxers and stumbling into them.- AW, BABY! Let me make it better.

"Castle - Good. I don't have to kill you.

"Then trust me when I say that I know we are better off doing this together than apart. Trust me when I say that whatever this is, if you explain it to me, I will understand and I will stand with you through all of it. Just – trust me to have your back, Beckett."- I NEED THIS CONVERSATION. ON MY TV. BURNED INTO MY BRAIN.

I haven't felt passionate about these two in a long time. I honestly haven't loved how they've been written since they got together. Thank you for reminding me why I once did so much.
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Amazing story! Beautiful, sad, and hopeful. I love it. I wish this was what had really happened. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
If only! Dang this should have been the way it went.
thenameisdenise chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Ugh! I wish it could have been this! But I understand why she had to do it.
rewritetheending chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I never know what to say to you anymore because mostly I want to grab you by the shoulders, shake you a lot, and scream about how much I love your writing. Ugh, this is so raw and messy and completely them, this way of dealing with the issue with a physical balm before they can move forward more rationally. There's so much love and so much hurt, and I admire you for being able to capture it so beautifully here.