Reviews for Its Not My Time To Go
Saturnblue chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I see some improvement from this story. That other story must be your starter point. It's good so far with some mysteries that make the story more interesting to read. With the unexpected part from Sesshoumaru give the story some extra spin. Nice.
sessluver chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
wow...your story is so ooc...not that i mind of course
Shingai-naka chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Sweet story. But one thing that confuses me is the pairings. I mean who's Kagome paired of with? Who is this Eiji? Can you be a little bit more IS NOT A FLAME! I also like your other fanfics which I spent all Saturday 29 reading. Well update soon and try to make your chapters longer. Yawn, thankies!
Alex chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
PLZ WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER FASTER! THIS STORY IS REALLY INTERESTING!
Scruffy Wolf chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
very cool, keep writing, I can't wait for more!
Dieing Angel chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
cool story update soon k o and hurry plz some times i can be impashent( do no if thats how u spell it but who cares)
sarahseptember chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
this is a good story! please update soon!
pretentious-existence chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
yeay u updated. well as much as i like ur other update this one. _
well until next time.
ciao
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 2 . 12/24/2003
i like! plz continue!
Silently.Lost chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
great story so far and chapter hope the next is up soon -
Ai chapter 2 . 6/20/2003
This is good, but where is chapter 3?
SakuraAngel2001 chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
O! I loved well actually love it! Please update soon I want to see what happens later on in this story!
Slayer of the Shadows chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
This seems to have the potential of being a very good story. I like the concept that Sesshoumaru is in actually a time traveler like Kagome. His he going to paired up with Kagome or is she going to be someone else? Just wondering. It really doesn't matter as long as this story turn into a story that has a good plot and have the potential to be put on my favorites list. If you are wondering what my author name is then all you have to do is look up the name that I have in the e-mail address above. That just you are wondering who I am and want to see what stories I have done, which is only one fanfic and 4 originals that are on Fiction Press. Word of caution though, my fanfic at this moment sucks and I have to do a lot of changes to it before I will like the end result. Well hope you get the next chapter out soon.
Shorti-chan chapter 2 . 2/8/2003
oooooooooooooo. Me like the story. I'm not suprised, since you're a big fan of Kag/Sessh fic. PLease continue this and "Coming Together," I'm dying to read that fic... Please update soon. Thanx for your help...

*always*