Reviews for Bernie Magica
trump the time traveller
HOLY SHIT IS THIS A JOHN TITOR/TESLA/ESOTERIC KEKISM REFERENCE
DEEPEST LORE
Jewbey chapter 4 . 12/14/2020
oy vey, the goyim know! shut it down!
Boinie Glassberg chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
I approve of dis fanfiction, Blompf is a raycist fashist capitalist dictatah and I will not stand foah dis oppression of da workin class. Please ignoah my five houses or my giving no refunds foah my campaign, even dough I am a candidate foah da poor opressed working class. Now give me money so I can buy anudda house.
Holmes chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
IM MAD WHY IS THIS SO WELL WRITTEN. KAMIKAZE SENT ME AND IM STILL UPSET
Dude chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
I'm a libertarian. I despise Bernie Sander's beliefs and I believe in the power of the free market. But for some strange, inexplicable reason this is just one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
I think you deserve my reaction to the concept:

Bwahahahaaha ha ha ha ha!
Kyle Boehm chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Love it
pyromoose chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
My brother started reading this to me, and it's really good. i can really see the candidates as elementary schoolers.
dysphere chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
Surprisingly good. You actually mapped the US presidential candidates onto Madoka Magica pretty well. I do wonder what Bernie's wish was at the end, in keeping with the original. And it was quite the plot twist for Trump to want to help out Bernie after all, only to change his mind. And, thanks to this fanfic, saying that Trump is Homura and Bernie is Madoka actually makes sense, as rare of a sentence it may seem.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
Holy shit! That was fucken tits! 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
This was a great chapter and I had a boner through it all. Whoever wrote this is a political genius.
ErinPtah chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
A happy socialist world AND we get Bernie back! Love the less-sad version of the Evangelion ending. And Ted totally not being the zodiac killer. And Hillary texting, and the surprise shipping. This was truly magical D
cryptologicalMystic chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
This was a ride from start to finish. 10/10 would vote again.
ErinPtah chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
Every time I think this can't get any better, it outdoes itself. Shy Jeb making a contract to become more like his brother! Bernie saving the world by magically destroying capitalism! I am in awe.
SWag Dad chapter 1 . 4/4/2016