Reviews for Forget Me Not
Lisa1312 chapter 11 . 8/23
I like the story. I would have liked it more if Harry did not forgive Hermione. I mean in a few months they would be married- thats family. Yet everyone always treated hArry as just a boyfriend. ‘Expectations in the relationship!’ So what, if this accident happened in a few months, or they had eloped before- as a husband there would be no expextations. In a lot ways, if I was Harry I would be furious at the Weasleys. And If I was Ginny and I remembered - I would still be furious at them for letting me hurt my family, the most important person in my life.
But thats my pov. And I am not much a forgiving person, so these scenese rarely work for me. Overall - it was a great story. :)
The Amol chapter 5 . 6/16
I am liking your story so far.
But I thought I should offer some criticism as well.
You write Harry as if he is some ordinary guy. He is not. He is Chosen One and Savior of Wizarding World among many other things. He is possibly the most famous person in magical world. So I don't think Harry would be in any position to save Ginny from press. Press would be hounding him. As a couple they would be even more famous. In real life it becomes news when celebrities do smallest things and those celebrities are nothing noteworthy most of the time. Harry as Savior and Ginny as international sportstar would never be able to casually walk in public places without being at least stared at. In this chapter press, public including kids somehow were ignoring Harry. That is just not possible considering who Harry is.
I think story would have been even better if you have added the angle of having 'extremely famous finance' instead of just having a 'finance'.
I also don't think any doctor will let go patient to family without at least telling names of family members. Kinda strange Ginny even after weeks didn't know who Charlie was.
abbilowery chapter 1 . 5/13
I loved the whole story, it was so cute!
AzerFall chapter 11 . 4/13
what an amazing fic! thank you for writing this.
Isaacl112 chapter 11 . 4/8
Good story!
Ok I will admit it the story kinda dragged a bit in the middle few chapters but the beginning and especially the end was absolutely amazing good job
Only-Wan Cannoli chapter 11 . 2/18
What an excellent story. Very well written and it made me laugh and cry. I can't say enough good things about it!
Harrying chapter 11 . 12/11/2017
That was a good read. Thanks.
BeautifulD chapter 11 . 10/27/2017
I love this! finished reading this in just 4 hours. I guess its your fault for making this so good of a story that I cant put it down. just kidding. anyway thank you for this wonderful fic. looking forward to more of your works. great job!
curlyq18 chapter 11 . 9/22/2017
I read this all in one night, I absolutely loved it and there were a few parts that even made me cry. Awesome job!
Littlered314 chapter 11 . 9/20/2017
I joined this story a little late, but I wanted to tell you what I thought regardless. I was instantly captivated by how well you portrayed the characters. I especially loved the insight to Ginny's relationships with Ron and George. You took a subject that could be easily made into a flat, cheesy story, and created so much depth to it. You left me wanting so much more in the end, and this is a story that will stay in my memory. Great job!
ElizabethTT chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
I just found your story and i read it in one go, i couldn't help myself. Your story is fantastic .
I love reading and be close to the characters and it u'is exactly what i felt with this story.
There was so much feelings at the same time. I even had tears in the eyes when Ginny broke up with Harry. It was hard to read but it was so winderfully written !
Thank you for this beautiful story, really. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.
witherwings1972 chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
HI. totally loved this story. Well done!
Your-Mudblood-Girl chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
Wow...what a rollercoaster! Had many ups and downs but Harry and Ginny finally made it through and eventually married even if it wasn't in December! I do hope in the future, her past memories of Harry are restored fully though but who knows! Loved it :)
Zethil1276 chapter 11 . 6/10/2017
wow... this story is amazing! a few technical errors, such as Grammer and spelling, but that is so easily overlooked. This story made me tear up so bad my family thought that my girlfriend had dumped me, and gat was just from Vinny asking about Harry's scar! please keep doing what our doing... your the best!