Reviews for Standing on the Edge Dancing in the Flames
OllyWritesFFN chapter 39 . 12/25/2023
man i love this story, so so good
lex chapter 39 . 10/9/2023
Confession: I always have this fic open on my phone, buried behind newer tabs. I check periodically to see if it’s been updated and sometimes I stop to reread my favorite chapters. I still hope for an update and that there will be a conclusion for these two. Until then, I’ll be rereading what’s available of the no halo series because I love it that much. Thank you for what you have written so far. I hope you know how much your work is appreciated.
anan0maly chapter 39 . 9/2/2023
Hey,

I’m never sure how to start a review, so bear with me. I rediscovered NAtFYH a few nights ago. I remember reading some of it when you first started posting but I either got caught up in writing (and not finishing) my own fics or left the fandom altogether after a while. I realised I hadn’t finished NAtFYH when I read through it and was pleasantly surprised to find its sequel. I found it hard to get through some of the bullying Rachel faced (particularly the locker room scene when they dumped her in the boys locker room) but it’s a testament to your writing that I kept going. I have loved witnessing their character growth and in this sequel, I really like how you’ve been tying in the episodes, with subtle changes here and there. The Keep Holdin On number had me youttubing that scene, which I have to admit, I’ve avoided watching Glee scenes for a long time - I think I even missed a lot of episodes/seasons at the end.

Anyway, I digress. I just wanted to leave a message to say that I love your writing style. You’ve done an amazing job fleshing out these characters, and I appreciate you sharing your writing with the world. I know you may never get to finishing this fic, but wanted you to know it’s loved and probably revisited by lots of people endlessly. Thank you again for putting a part of yourself and your writing out there for all of us to enjoy.
Nana chapter 39 . 9/1/2023
Not to be a hater, but I'm a hater. This story is absolutely garbage. It's so damaging to put this out there. This relationship is TOXIC. All of the characters are garbage human beings. I'm all for don't like don't read but I can't stand by this. Like this is literally glorifying toxic and abusive relationships. And don't get me wrong this author has incredible writing but they wasted their talent on such an dehumanizing story. Besides the whole abusive part of it, none of the characters had any sort of development and the story went nowhere. It kept going back and forth with the same events. This book destroyed any sort 'development' Quinn had in the last book. This fic is honestly a waste of space. With all due respect of course.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/15/2023
jeez, whatever happened to don’t like don’t read?

anyway, just wanted to say I still love this story as much as I did all the way back in 2013 when I first discovered it and am just about dying for an update lol

I think, since both fics have been around for a long time, it’s easy to forget that in-universe it’s been like three months. considering that time frame, I think quinn has had some considerable improvement considering the extremely repressive and prejudiced background she’s from.

anyway hope you’re doing well, and that we get another chapter soon! :)
Empreintes Fauves chapter 39 . 8/8/2023
Ok so out of curiosity, i read the last three chapter to see if I would be desapointed as I was at the end of the Book one and I must say, it's even worst. After 400 000 words, your Quinn didn't change ONE iota. She still lie about everything and made Rachel blame for things she isn't to blame and she is still unable to see even apperead friends with her in front of anyone. Gosh after all those time, she still insult her every way she can... wow.

After the end of book one, she appeared to going at the very least in the right direction but 200 000 words more and she revert back ? Quinn is the most TOXIC character I have ever read. And Rachel is way to compliante and understanding of something she shouln't if she had ANY self esteem. So really, all of that made this story the WORST. It's blowing my mind to read so many enthusiastic comments about something so unhealthy. The young american are truly a lost cause I see to think that it is even remotely ok.

Well, at least now, I know to not waste my time with this story like I did with the first one.
jds87 chapter 39 . 8/7/2023
omg I miss this story so much. Please update this; we need to know what happens and how this ends.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/28/2023
I really miss this story TT hope you come back soon!
if-i-could-love chapter 39 . 4/26/2023
missing this fic! I need them to fix things and be together!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/21/2023
I don’t mind waiting for updates but omg I miss this story so much, knowing what happens next is not a want but a need lol
Guest chapter 39 . 2/7/2023
Look if I don’t get the ending of this fic I’m not dying. I don’t care if it takes centuries. I’ve been here for years. I need this.
Jetski chapter 1 . 1/26/2023
Hello, I've been following this story for so long. I understand you are busy and you might have a lot of things to do but I'm begging you to at least just maybe post just a summary of the ending of maybe 2 or 3 chapters just so we could get closure. I honestly don't think you will be able to finish this story because it feels like there is still a lot to uncover. I really love this fic and I would like to see the whole relationship unfold. But if I'm not going to get that I would prefer to at least to get the summary. Please, I'm on my knees begging for this. I know you are busy with other things but if you find some spare please, please give us a summary.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/25/2023
Wish you’d finished
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2022
The one thing I am looking forward to next year is getting another chapter from this lovely author. My wish though is to get more than 2 chapters next year.
agentblue chapter 39 . 10/8/2022
Wow I binged this whole story in 2 days. I read Halo every couple of years since it was finished and could never bring myself to read this because of how my heart would always ache. I'm glad I read this and that you updated it, I will definitely be coming back to check in for another chapter. This last one got me sobbing on how these girls are just going through it and we havent gotten to the part where quinn actually starts to show more and her parents know. -
888 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »