Reviews for After Hollywood
Thisaccountwontbeused chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I love your stories! Pls update!
JennC32 chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
I love how they are all friends! I am loving it and hope to get to read more!
JennC32 chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
I have missed all your writing and am so excited to keep on with this story. I am going back and reading all your completed ones too after catching up here.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Yay! A new Story and sounds great. I love you came out and told about IEWIS being personal and this too. Takes a lot of courage to say things like that, (in a good way). I am looking forward to reading this and getting back into fanfic. I can't believe I remembers my log in info!
JennC32 chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
I am so excited that I stumbled back on to fanfic and you have a new story! I have not been on here in a long time and I came back to read IEWIS. Instead I am reading this! I love it so far but will there be more?
Bittersweet Escape chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
So glad you're back! IEWIS was the first FF I added to my favourites list, and I'm so glad to see another story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

xoxox
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Cute story so far...can't wait to read more
HalieDay chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
I am enjoying reading this story. It's nice to have a storyline where Bella isn't pining after Edward right away. Her being caught up in her crush on Mike is fun. It's also cool to see Mike playing a good guy. Most fic stories I read Mike isn't a "good guy".
HalieDay chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I have to admit. I'm kind of a stalker about your stories. They are so good! I always suggest your stories for people that are interested in entering the world of twilight fanfiction. Sorry I haven't ever reviewed before but most of the time I started reading late and didn't have a profile for a long. Time I love the start of this story so far and am very interested in how this story plays out. Thanks for putting your stuff out there. It is really good reading material.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
This story is so cute! I love it and I can't wait for more! But how long will it take for ExB to happen? And will Eddie and Tanya start dating or does he not find interest in her? And what are mikes thoughts on Bella?
Ok I should probably shut up but I just love this story heaps!
natida chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Don't worry, you still have like 7 times the amount of reviews most writers get! I kind of want Mike to be a scumbag so that he can propell Bella out of her weird current mentality. I'm curious about how the Jessica plotline will go. There are some typos in this chapter you might want to fix, but otherwise it was great and I loved the ending.
Tabitha chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
I'm so used to reading completed or just "on hiatus" fics that I forget to review when I read a NEW story, ahah. I'm really liking this so far. The tiny references here and there to IEWIS are awesome, they almost make me nostalgic for that story. And it's crazy that it was based on your life! It took courage to share that with your readers. It's one thing to look back after reading a story and think "Oh that's cool, that actually happened to her" but it's another thing entirely to know WHILE you're reading. It's really a different experience for me, and I'm sure for you as well. I look forward to reading more, and you've got my full support!
thaybert chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
so cute! congrats
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Sadly, getting over someone has no quick fix. It just takes time. Kudos to Mike for being responsible and focusing on his school work at the moment. Cute story!
debslmac chapter 4 . 10/20/2015