Reviews for Dragon Eclipse
JadeDragon100 chapter 37 . 10h
Wow. I have no clue why this series isn’t more popular but I absolutely loved getting the chance to read it. At the very beginning I was a bit on the hedge with the dissonance between Ichigo and Ishida and the inevitable argument of my power vs his power taken and all. By the time the time travel itself occurred though, the development already gone through was great and left me ready for more. I absolutely love what you did with Urahara basically adopting Kaito by giving him a place to belong in a time where both Ichigo and Ishida are already established in the world; like he described in a certain chapter, Kaito’s place to belong was limited to was Urahara saw fit to give him, and it’s absolutely touching to see that turn a safe place into a home and family for Kaito, especially as the lack of understanding towards being a family showed how difficult it was for him to rely on like that. With that said, I’m simultaneously disappointed in this fic’s Ryuken and curious about how Urahara will change with his interactions and familial feelings towards Kaito. All in all, this is probably one of the best bleach fanfic’s I’ve seen in a long time and I’ve absolutely no idea why this isn’t the me of those more than 1k review stories because this definitely deserves more attention. Would absolutely love to see more from this and looking at the recent update I’m happy to look forward to seeing more from this in the future.
Esmereilda chapter 36 . 5/31
poor kaito XD
Purple Marshmellows chapter 36 . 5/26
Thankyou for the update~! Amazing like always ️
Misaki Eyva chapter 36 . 5/26
️️️️️️️️️️️️
Purple Marshmellows chapter 35 . 4/28
I’m sorry but that ShirōxKaito scene is adorable I want more scenes like that tbh
ni.anamaria chapter 35 . 4/28
this is good. i didn't expect Kaito to ask that but ok. Hanataro deserves better! Hanataro is such a good friend too. and more cuddles! i love them! good job! and have a good day.
lazyguy90 chapter 34 . 4/3
Wonderful work on this.

Really enjoying it.

Keep up the great work.
Purple Marshmellows chapter 34 . 3/31
Thankyou for the update! This story is amazing like always! :D
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 33 . 3/13
Cool :)
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 32 . 3/13
:) .
Purple Marshmellows chapter 33 . 2/24
Thankyou for the update! And congrats on becoming a householder
Lanidot chapter 32 . 2/19
This update is so refreshing! I can see the cycles of stress and peace in Kaito. And it's great to know that Kaito has people that he can find mild companionship with. Thank you for updating and have a nice day! :-)
This update was the best surprised ever. Thank you! Cant wait for more
Purple Marshmellows chapter 32 . 1/28
Thankyou for the update! I love this fic so much it ain’t funny
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 14 . 1/14
Rereading this (for the I've-lost-track-how-many times) and finally remembered to make a comment about how I love the nod you made to Orihime saying she could "smell" Ichigo's reaitsu while in Soul Society. I can't remember who, but a character with her thought something along the lines of, "What the hell? Is she part bloodhound?"