Reviews for Universe Falls
well this should be interesting
schweenieboy chapter 37 . 11/20
This Fanfiction Is Amazing.
James Skywalker chapter 18 . 11/14
There’s no point getting invested in fanfics or fan-works anymore. They all just end up unfinished anyway. Seeing this story get canceled was the final straw for me. But I’m not angry. Not anymore. I’ve accepted it. Time to move on I guess.
Aswarmaschoco chapter 2 . 9/26
! It all beginsssa worlds collideeeee 3 so beautifully discovered the temple! Can't wait for them to be friends and Steven hangs out with humansss and do "normal" kid stuff and jokes (as normal as they can get of course like a sleepover after fighting supernatural monsters :p omg they'll try cookie cattt together omfggg
Aswarmaschoco chapter 1 . 9/25
So good! I wanna draw fanart from the first chapter and will once I find stability in my life I love the gems getting out of the woods and lookin over the valley and amethyst holding on from roses gown! Found the courage to come back here and seriously read something nice since I heard some beautiful works that's only here may be lost forever soon... Keep being amazing I will read ur Zelda ones later!
battle of riteoisness against satan and evil
666ney and qwiir CN TimeWarner leftist popaganda crossover cancelled 103 chapters 103 27 prime number 27 KJV New Testiment books 666ney perversion of CHRIST for SATANIC ritual
MiniJen small fair grate replacement signs in name fall of America to Choronzon media blindness fandumb blindness to TRUTH HALLELUJAH
James Skywalker chapter 102 . 9/1
Man.
xgirl128 chapter 35 . 8/28
Technically Stan has a bombshell secret about his entire life, so his promise is valid
For this fic's upcoming birthday, I'd suggest writing a special anniversary chapter. 7 years old. That's a big number. Go on and give your loyal fanbase a final hurrah! I know you are capable and if you don;t have the time, find it! It's a sepical occusion for your best work.
crazycoot64.89 chapter 55 . 7/12
It's not that good it feels like I can skip a lot of chapters and it doesn't change a lot it's just "They're here" so yeah it ain't that good
But hey when it changes it's really good
But outside of that yeah better watch the originals
crazycoot64.89 chapter 1 . 7/12
"You get nothing you lose good day sir"
-This Fic
James Skywalker chapter 103 . 7/11
This still bites man.
xgirl128 chapter 32 . 6/26
Stan and Amethyst should really send Vidalia a thank you package
Pencil Knight chapter 93 . 6/17
Would've liked it if we could've seen what happened to more characters.
Chuck Shurley chapter 103 . 6/11
So what's it all add up to? It's hard to say. But me, I'd say this was a test... for Sam and Dean. And I think they did all right. Up against, Good, Evil, angels, devils, Destiny, and God himself, they made their own choice. They chose family. And, well... isn't that kinda the whole point? No doubt - endings are hard. But then again... nothing ever really ends, does it?
4,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »