Reviews for Euphoria
H Prince321 chapter 23 . 4/22
good fic, a little repetitive from canon but just different enough to stay hooked. decent relationship development, nice work giving harry some experience
JUANMARTIN202000 chapter 23 . 3/9
es una muy buena historia, espero con ancias la secuela si no es que ya existe, por fabor no lo dejes
fireballfighter chapter 5 . 1/14
This chapter could be it's own story you know
Luthien'sLight chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
Oh look another new favorite author, where do you people keep popping up from?
One of the best Fleurry (Sounds like an Ice-cream, doesn't it? lmao) pics I've ever read, and an easy stand-alone. Whether you continue it or not in the future, be assured that this is an excellent fanfiction in itself, and one definitely worth reading.
Well done.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2020
Ok, that was un-expected
C0linD0esFanficti0n chapter 23 . 11/5/2020
I enjoyed the story can’t wait to see what happens next
Cauti0n chapter 23 . 9/6/2020
10/10
x102reddragon chapter 23 . 8/6/2020
Well overall it was an enjoyable read. Loved how you didn’t try to over complicated the romance. I do hope to see a sequel from you in the future. Too few good Harry/Fleur fics out there. Oh this story has been recommended on the harryandfleur subreddit which is pretty new so check it out if you want! We also have our own discord as well that you can find the link to in the subreddit. Hope you are staying safe and healthy!
x102reddragon chapter 22 . 8/6/2020
Hmm...I feel like Fleur probably should have put up at least some token resistance about not seeing Harry before being led out. Instead she was laughing at a joke. Not a big deal, but the optics could be better. Oh well. Have loved how realistic their relationship has been.
Dareth151 chapter 23 . 5/22/2020
What an unexpected delight. I quite liked the portrayal of Fleur, and their relationship (particularly Harry's internal monologue) was terrific. The modifications to the tasks kept things fresh without deviating greatly from canon like some fics do. Altogether quite a nice story and a pleasant surprise with such a grounded goal set forth by the description.
Tartarus0884 chapter 23 . 4/16/2020
Your goal was to write a realistic and close to canon 4th yr story where Harry and Fleur got together. In that goal this story is the best in the fandom.

Every single change you made to canon added to the story.
You got rid of the age line for example, so you could keep the trio together and show that Harry hasn’t lost his ambition that nearly got him placed in Slytherin. This change is really good and also quite original, I think.

All in all the story‘s magic and characters felt very much in line with canon and while I love all the new things magical that most stories introduce it is quite refreshing to see something like this.
renextronex chapter 5 . 3/16/2020
I like how down to earth is this Lavender, canon's characterization be dammed, this is a lot nicer to read
muffdyvr chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
wow, weak useless harry.
TheLifeLongEditor chapter 23 . 1/1/2020
Hello,

So I’ve been reading Harry Potter fanfiction for a while, like a LONG while, even dabbled in some writing of my own waaaay back. Not the point, what IS the point is that in my experience with HP stories it can be pretty hit or miss when it comes to content and quality and all of that jazz. Being new to the Harry/Fleur (non-harem) pairing, I stumbled upon this story and I must say it is DEFINITELY a hit.

You have such a nice attention to some pretty great details that other authors easily overlook or choose to ignore. Some of my favorite aspects of your story include actually giving Viktor a darn personality and actual character, something nobody else does, as well as your natural build up of Harry and Fleur’s blossoming relationship. I also greatly appreciated reading the different approach with Harry bringing the Marauder’s Map to Dumbledore to point out the irregularities, kicking off some major plot events and how you wove that into the story. Honestly, I don’t think I came across bad spelling error or if I did I was too engrossed to noticed, either way great job!

In the end I kinda hope to see a sequel to this story whether or not it’s in the cards at this point is a big unknown but I will say, for what it’s worth, I really enjoyed this work. You did a phenomenal job and your effort shows! Keep up the great work!

Respectfully,

TheLifeLongEditor
Boris the Speedor chapter 23 . 11/24/2019
Well, I can't say it's one of the best out there, but it's very niceHarry isn't very OOC, Fleur is not quite fleshed out, but it's just enough for the story, all noncanon parts are kept pretty simple and believable, so I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone. Very good work.