Reviews for Euphoria
tpobaw chapter 23 . 4/24
Thank you for this story, it was excellent
Vanthiyethevan chapter 20 . 10/3/2021
changes you make should change the story.
with only 3 champions, it makes more sense to not have the horntail- as it makes more sense for them to arrange for three similar dragons and for them to get the horntail at the last moment for harry.

and without fake moody, it would not make sense for the cup to be a portkey- after he was found, they would have made a check.
Kylie chapter 23 . 7/15/2021
This was a great read. Nothing too crazy with the plot, but with enoufh deviations that I think it's still a fun read. I especially like the banter in the mundane moments, those between tasks or during lunch etc. I find it shows a bit of what they've learned at Hogwarts aside from the usual suspect of spells.
Mejai Alde Dreca chapter 23 . 4/22/2021
good fic, a little repetitive from canon but just different enough to stay hooked. decent relationship development, nice work giving harry some experience
JUANMARTIN202000 chapter 23 . 3/9/2021
es una muy buena historia, espero con ancias la secuela si no es que ya existe, por fabor no lo dejes
fireballfighter chapter 5 . 1/14/2021
This chapter could be it's own story you know
Luthien'sLight chapter 23 . 12/17/2020
Oh look another new favorite author, where do you people keep popping up from?
One of the best Fleurry (Sounds like an Ice-cream, doesn't it? lmao) pics I've ever read, and an easy stand-alone. Whether you continue it or not in the future, be assured that this is an excellent fanfiction in itself, and one definitely worth reading.
Well done.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2020
Ok, that was un-expected
ClosedColin chapter 23 . 11/5/2020
I enjoyed the story can’t wait to see what happens next
Cauti0n chapter 23 . 9/6/2020
10/10
x102reddragon chapter 23 . 8/6/2020
Well overall it was an enjoyable read. Loved how you didn’t try to over complicated the romance. I do hope to see a sequel from you in the future. Too few good Harry/Fleur fics out there. Oh this story has been recommended on the harryandfleur subreddit which is pretty new so check it out if you want! We also have our own discord as well that you can find the link to in the subreddit. Hope you are staying safe and healthy!
x102reddragon chapter 22 . 8/6/2020
Hmm...I feel like Fleur probably should have put up at least some token resistance about not seeing Harry before being led out. Instead she was laughing at a joke. Not a big deal, but the optics could be better. Oh well. Have loved how realistic their relationship has been.
Dareth151 chapter 23 . 5/22/2020
What an unexpected delight. I quite liked the portrayal of Fleur, and their relationship (particularly Harry's internal monologue) was terrific. The modifications to the tasks kept things fresh without deviating greatly from canon like some fics do. Altogether quite a nice story and a pleasant surprise with such a grounded goal set forth by the description.
Tartarus0884 chapter 23 . 4/16/2020
Your goal was to write a realistic and close to canon 4th yr story where Harry and Fleur got together. In that goal this story is the best in the fandom.

Every single change you made to canon added to the story.
You got rid of the age line for example, so you could keep the trio together and show that Harry hasn’t lost his ambition that nearly got him placed in Slytherin. This change is really good and also quite original, I think.

All in all the story‘s magic and characters felt very much in line with canon and while I love all the new things magical that most stories introduce it is quite refreshing to see something like this.
renextronex chapter 5 . 3/16/2020
I like how down to earth is this Lavender, canon's characterization be dammed, this is a lot nicer to read