Reviews for Family by Necessity
Greglightening chapter 13 . 9/16
Love love love this! I've been rereading it for a bit and can't wait for more! Keep up the stellar work!
Lady Rebell-K Malfoy chapter 13 . 8/26
This last chapter was most exciting! I love how Severus slowly uncovers the secrets around Harry’s past and I hope that this year during their occlumency lessons they will cement more their newfound relationship. I am so intrigued and excited for next chapters and their upcoming arrival at Hogwarts! Please update soon and thank you!
AlbusDumbledore12 chapter 12 . 8/9
Please update!
Autumn chapter 13 . 7/19
I just binge read all of this story in the span of a few hours, it's so good! I hope you can write more soon, it's such a unique twist on things and I love the world building you've done with the adoption things and such. :)
Unidentified Gem chapter 13 . 7/1
ahhhhh i can't wait for the next chapter!
clennyfuller chapter 13 . 6/23
Keep the chapters coming! I'm hooked and want to keep reading.
Chrissysmiles chapter 13 . 6/10
Welcome back to writing!

I look forward to seeing what house they get placed in, will they stay in Gryffindor or will Hermione be placed in Ravenclaw or Harry in Slytherin?
Enjoy your day!
:-)
Rachel Adams chapter 13 . 6/5
This is a very well developed story! PLEASE update soon, I love this story. (this my first hp fanfic btw, and its amazing)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 13 . 6/5
Great chapter! Update soon!
enahma chapter 6 . 6/4
It's quite a big mistake as an author to rename the protagonists. It makes readers put off, because the names in our minds are bound to mental images - but now, they don't work any more. It's like reading a completely different story about completely different characters, and that's annoying.
From the inside psychological perspective: in the conversations, Harry and Hermione should refer each other as Hadrian and Helena, but inside, they remain the same, so they still refer themselves as - themselves: Harry and Hermione.
spiffy2143 chapter 13 . 6/4
was so happy to see a new chapter:)
ZivaAndNCISForever chapter 13 . 6/4
Thank you for updating! I love this story! A sick Snape was awesome by the way!
anyeshabaner chapter 13 . 6/2
wow! thats a lot of instruction for harry and hermione!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 13 . 6/2
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
Mary777777 chapter 13 . 6/1
Ugh, Snape is such an ass, but I guess you can say you are keeping him in character...