Reviews for Family by Necessity
Unidentified Gem chapter 13 . 7/1
ahhhhh i can't wait for the next chapter!
clennyfuller chapter 13 . 6/23
Keep the chapters coming! I'm hooked and want to keep reading.
Chrissysmiles chapter 13 . 6/10
Welcome back to writing!

I look forward to seeing what house they get placed in, will they stay in Gryffindor or will Hermione be placed in Ravenclaw or Harry in Slytherin?
Enjoy your day!
:-)
Rachel Adams chapter 13 . 6/5
This is a very well developed story! PLEASE update soon, I love this story. (this my first hp fanfic btw, and its amazing)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 13 . 6/5
Great chapter! Update soon!
enahma chapter 6 . 6/4
It's quite a big mistake as an author to rename the protagonists. It makes readers put off, because the names in our minds are bound to mental images - but now, they don't work any more. It's like reading a completely different story about completely different characters, and that's annoying.
From the inside psychological perspective: in the conversations, Harry and Hermione should refer each other as Hadrian and Helena, but inside, they remain the same, so they still refer themselves as - themselves: Harry and Hermione.
spiffy2143 chapter 13 . 6/4
was so happy to see a new chapter:)
ZivaAndNCISForever chapter 13 . 6/4
Thank you for updating! I love this story! A sick Snape was awesome by the way!
anyeshabaner chapter 13 . 6/2
wow! thats a lot of instruction for harry and hermione!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 13 . 6/2
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
Mary777777 chapter 13 . 6/1
Ugh, Snape is such an ass, but I guess you can say you are keeping him in character...
decadenceofmysoul chapter 13 . 6/1
Awesome story so far!
roon0 chapter 13 . 6/1
Poor kids, Snape is not a warm and comforting figure.
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 13 . 6/1
Wow old Snape was back, hopefully the twins can get him to be more demonstrative with each other.
JuliSt chapter 13 . 6/1
Looks like being sick together may give the three a little bonding, I say little because Snape is Snape, lol. Severus did show that he can be a somewhat decent caregiver, Hermione and Harry needed that little bit of caring from him. Molly to the rescue! She seemed surprised and happy about how polite and appreciative the two Snape children were toward her. All of Snape's rules... Being two years younger than their previous friends should help, but being the children of Severus Snape will cause issues in and of itself. Poor Hermione not being allowed to be the best. Looking forward to Hogwarts and all that it will bring :)