Reviews for What If?
lillylogan6648 chapter 11 . 7/11
Hi, I realize that you haven't updated in two years, but I can't get enough of this story. You added characters in and were able to make them twist there own life into the story. You kept the same storyline but added so much flavor to it. If I had not read the manga nor watch the anime I could have easily believed that this was the full story with nothing added to it. The idea behind Sakura is so unique. You added a character that was not only able to easily insert themselves into the story but also breathe new and vigorous life into it. you are truly an exceptional writer. I hope that after reading this you might at least consider updating, believe me, I know how tough college is and how sometimes it's hard to find even a moment to breath let alone write. But if you did update you would at least make one person remarkably happy. Thanks and I hope I didn't irritate you with this. from one of your biggest supporters Korraline.
zero02 chapter 11 . 4/26
i want to see the update please i beg of you
CrystalVixen93 chapter 11 . 2/24
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
The Rupture chapter 11 . 2/18
A shame, theresno continuation
Caraczan chapter 11 . 5/22/2017
Really really good, when will be next chapter?
xaxiel1572 chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Whens the next update?
Minders chapter 11 . 3/14/2017
Don't suppose that there's a chance for more?
Thatepicguy5 chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
Are there ever going to be any major diversions from the plot, or is it just a written version of the anime with the addition of Kanami and Sakura?

Otherwise, I think that you are doing a pretty good job.
Vhosek chapter 11 . 3/9/2017
Oh this story is just so enthralling and I am dying to read more! I sincerely hope you are able to add to it soon! Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us.
loop2 chapter 11 . 3/7/2017
good story...
Pokemonfanz69 chapter 11 . 2/24/2017
Really great story, can't wait for next update.
zero02 chapter 10 . 1/18/2017
updates plz
the black wolf in the mountain chapter 11 . 1/9/2017
Great story so far.
When will you post the Log Horizon chapter?
eye of sparta chapter 11 . 1/4/2017
Great story so far.
When will you post the villain in glasses chapter?
zubhanwc3 chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
while this story is a bit interesting, kanami and sakura don't really add anything to the story. you are basically rewriting log horizon, and randomly adding inserts of kanami and sakura, sometimes even forgetting to add their presence to certain scenes. They act the same, do the same thing, which, with kanami, i wouldve thought that shiroe wouldve been a bit bolder at the start of the story. still has a lot of potential though