Reviews for As You Turn Away
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
She is one stupid dope
Bob chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
She a total a hole leaving castle for some stupid case she has no right being involved in
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I'm angry. But I love you." The words she had turned away from earlier now keep the blood flowing through her veins as he continues. "This is where I make my stand, Kate. With you. And I don't understand it. But I trust you, more than anything. And…I will try to respect this, as best I can. But I won't give up hope. I can't."

Oh love his words! He's ready to stand by her side. Whenever it takes them.
Thanks
Krystalslazz chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Great job
Meg Moore chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Mar...you made my heart hurt, in the best possible way. (who knew there was a good way to hurt!) Very well done on this one.
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Perfect reaction to the episode... I've been reading all the stories published on the matter and this is definitely one of the best in terms of characterization and I love it. Great job!
DX2012 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I love the song but I hate what Beckett did to Castle. And right now I can't justify any of her actions. Her ILYs sounds hollow to my years.
Excellent!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
She is first class idoit
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
She chose her obsession over a case she has no business investigating over her own marriage and family. And at the same time put her whole family at risk. I doubt the fact that she is no longer living with Castle is going to stop the bad guys from using him and others as leverage. Unfortunately Castle will never be her top priority like she is his. He'll always come in second to her unhealthy obsession. Not the love story I've come to enjoy so much.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I don't doubt that Kate believes "I have to lose him to save him", but I stand with Castle on this one in thinking she is mistaken. I don't doubt that she "needs to see this through", but it is that need to tilt at windmills, that compulsion, that she should be pushing away, rather than her husband. Not that it is not a noble quest, but it needs limits, and being reckless with her life, not to mention sacrificing her marriage, is taking crusading too far. She does not need to save the world...but I've experienced this before with another TV character (Michael Westen of Burn Notice), and I know how hard it is for these hero types to shake the feeling that they do indeed bear a responsibility to save the world, one big bad guy at a time. I fervently hope that Castle will succeed in helping her understand that she can and should set limits, prioritize their marriage, and work through all of this together.

Castle's love is so wonderful, so strong and deep. I am glad that he acknowledges his anger and that the hurt she has inflicted on him, and on their marriage, will take time to heal, even as I am glad that his love is bigger than his pain, and his resolve to stand by her is strong. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
InkyCoffee chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Sweetheart, this is amazing. You did a truly excellent job with this prompt, and I'm so glad to have played a part in getting you to write it. I heart your words so much. This was perfection.
*HUGS YOU!*
-Lou
dd113 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Shes not remarkable anymore,just a vengeance junky. Sadly, Bracken was right.