Reviews for Different Doctors Meet a Most Unique Universe
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2018
When do you plan on continuing this it seems very promising
TheMasterWizard chapter 3 . 7/28/2018
Please continue. We need a story to match this trailer.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Please continue this story! All stories, actually! PLEASE!
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 3 . 3/1/2017
They're not going to see him for several years. Idoit. Well I suppose it could be worse, it could be Five who couldn't get poor Tegan to Heathrow...Can you do Seven? Please do Seven! Ace and Connie for the win!
name chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
OML! AMETHYST!
name chapter 2 . 2/19/2017
Ahhh! I am only on the second chapter so far and I already love this! Keep up the good work.
moogleosis chapter 3 . 2/9/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter of this story.
galvatron chapter 3 . 2/7/2017
do 7
Kittens chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
This was pretty good
Kittens chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I have not seen much of doctor who can his telephone box ship cross dimensions and not just space? That is impressive. Neat story the gems seem mostly in character
Timbuk1 chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
When can I expect this?
The End Writer chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Thanks! It's okay, I think I might make my own, but I'm not very good at writing. Heh heh. Anywho, this story is really cool and I still will be following it.
GTRHGH chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
YESH! It's back! ERMAGERD! SO EXCITED! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS FOR SO LONG, THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT BACK. PLEZ DO MORE :)
The End Writer chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
For one, I would like to say this story is brilliant!
Now, I'm not trying to bother you at all, and I know you're life might be busy, and I don't mind if you don't do this, but...
Maybe, sometime, after this story, that you can maybe create a story of Steven Universe meeting Dipper Pines(Gravity Falls)?
taxan106 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
id like to see more of this