Reviews for Stranded
MuffinRamsey chapter 8 . 10/27/2020
Pleeeease continue this story! It’s excellent!
Wrappedupreason chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
Like everyone else on this feed- I need more to this story! It’s too good not to be finished!
fangor23 chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
this is fantastic, great job! update? please!
nicolaruth27 chapter 2 . 1/6/2019
I still think about this fic often. It's one of my all time favourites of any fandom. I'm still hopeful for an update someday and I hope you're doing well.
blackpuma1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
This story needs to get finished. Please
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
Great story! I am not sure if it is really completed, bzt anyway it is veeeery good one. Thank you for sharing.
pam.caldwell.3557 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I know it's been a LONG time but can you PLEASE finish this story! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know what happened to them! Especially Janeeay and Seven!
beaches13 chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
Wow! This was such a long chapter. Thanks for the lovely story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2017
Really looking forward to the next part!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
This story is so ridiculously good. It's embarrassing that we've only amassed 24 comments for you.
nicolaruth27 chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
I am sooooo giddy about this being continued! Love it! Thank you for sharing. As always it was wonderful!
lodi chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
please finish love it
izzy chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
this story is amazing so well written hope you update thank you
dottyl8 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I love this story and cannot wait for the next update :-)
nicolaruth27 chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Ahhhhhhhwhaaaaattt? 9000 words of amazingness and you cut it right there? I wanna dance with joy and bawl like a baby at the same time. After an update of such quality and length I have absolutely no right to demand more but omg noooooo that's just cruel right there and you know it damn you wonderful writer. Sigh.