Reviews for Pass the Snog
Little Miss Muggle chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
this is the funniest story i have ever read! omg it's hilarious!
brokentoysarenofun chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
I actually love this story, i think i'll go straight back and read it all again :D

Its funny, well written and really original- though slightly disgusting at times too... Glad you included the final list, that would have bugged me wondering how it got from Lee to Winky!

rainbowofcolors chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
this story was hilarious! i loved it!
Chaos-in-sync chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
whiskedaway chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
you made me roll on the floor xDD

seriously nevillexsnape... and filch.. urg ... *chock* *gapingGAPING* trelawny... colin.. eeeeeeeek xDDDD
littleindiemuffins chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Ginny's first name isn't Virgina. It's Ginvera. Haha, that was just awesome.
littleindiemuffins chapter 11 . 12/20/2010

hehe, best part of the chapter. God, I love the Weasley twins
littleindiemuffins chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
Me thinks Katie lost her temper long before that statement. This chapter gave me an odd mix of horror and laughter. Well written actually.
awesomegirl chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
Ginny isn't Virginia! its Ginerva you utter and complete fool!
remuslover chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
This was hilarious but also very disturbing :). Dobby kissing Dumbledore? EWWWWW! And I don't even want to think about Trelawney snogging Hagrid.

remuslover xx

p.s. It's Ginevra, not Virginia, for Ginny's full name :)
Jiraya K chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
You're awsome. You're great. You're wonderful.

This is a brilliant story! I absolutely loved it. Every little bit of it, disturbing or not. Most times, if I was not reading in anticipation of the next snog or frozen in shock, then I was doubled over in laughter. Kudos to you, marvelous author, spread the laugh. A definite fav.
littleindiemuffins chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
This is proably the weirdest and strangest story I've read today. I'm thought I was gonna burf when Collin snogged Harry. EW!
The Emerald Doe chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
hilarious story. i couldnt stop laughing...
BoulderGirl1059 chapter 13 . 12/11/2010
This story was hilarious, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, thanks for writing!
Black Serpentine chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
Lol, k, I'm an author also, and I know how it feels when someone favorites your story, but doesn't review...lazy here I am, to be honest, I've had George's list memorized for a year or so and have nearly the entire thing, I'm still chuckling from the story, lol!
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »