Reviews for Pass the Snog
HogwartsJumble chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
Haha this is hilarious! Make sure you update soon, I want to see who Harry passes the snog to...ooh how bout putting Moaning Murtle in there somewhere? *laughs insanely*
yuer chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
ew... how come it is always snogging between brothers! Wonder who will Harry snog...
Corvixen chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
lol, I LOVE thi story. It's going to my favourites list. That is the BEST idea for a tradition EVER! PLZ, PLZ continue, I'll spam the things if u dont... just plz write more!
Emerald Queen chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
I feel really sorry for Fred now. It's one hell of a good thing Angelina took it well! Does Dennis know it's pass the snog day?

-x-x-EMQU-x-x-
Oriencor chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
wow this has got to be the funnies story ive ever read!
Bean3 chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
bwuhaha! XD I LOVE IT XD
Bean3 chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
XDD oh goodness, this is keeping me awake
Bean3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
XDD Oh how fun
Ashliegh chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
LOL this was good! I loved how Fred was all worrying about Angelina snogging some other guy! ;) lol. And go Anglelina! She took the whole thing so well! And passed the snog along smoothly too! And honestly, I would have never of thought to have her snog Dennis Creevey! lol. Very original! :) Please continue!
ninni chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
AHHHHH i love it! update soon k? cuz i cant wait! lol OMG i should start that up at my school, it'd be... interesting! lol
Jaig chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
That's so new! OMG Pass the Snog, people! Next! Great idea! Next it's gonna be pass the Bad Finger Day or something... lol
CassandrAIarwen chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Ohhhh, please continue! THis is gonna be SOOO funny! Especially if it happens to get passed to the teachers (no Hermione/Snape, or Harry/Snape pairings please though...they can snog, but please don't let there be any affection...)
Emerald Queen chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
You are MAD! Mind you, it's origional and funny. Would George have told Fred about it though? Is the curse real or did George just make it up for a laugh?

-x-x-EMQU-x-x-
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Hm...this seems very interesting so far! Please continue! I think Pass The Snog Day is great idea! lol ;) They should have that holiday at my school!
HyperKat chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Oh my god...this is gonna be a funny one, I can tell. Its already hiarious and gotsa lotta potential...PLEASE CONTINUE! THis is def. goin on my faves!
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 Next »