Reviews for Pass the Snog
Oriencor chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
wow this has got to be the funnies story ive ever read!
Bean3 chapter 3 . 1/1/2003
bwuhaha! XD I LOVE IT XD
Bean3 chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
XDD oh goodness, this is keeping me awake
Bean3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
XDD Oh how fun
Ashliegh chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
LOL this was good! I loved how Fred was all worrying about Angelina snogging some other guy! ;) lol. And go Anglelina! She took the whole thing so well! And passed the snog along smoothly too! And honestly, I would have never of thought to have her snog Dennis Creevey! lol. Very original! :) Please continue!
ninni chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
AHHHHH i love it! update soon k? cuz i cant wait! lol OMG i should start that up at my school, it'd be... interesting! lol
Jaig chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
That's so new! OMG Pass the Snog, people! Next! Great idea! Next it's gonna be pass the Bad Finger Day or something... lol
CassandrAIarwen chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Ohhhh, please continue! THis is gonna be SOOO funny! Especially if it happens to get passed to the teachers (no Hermione/Snape, or Harry/Snape pairings please though...they can snog, but please don't let there be any affection...)
Emerald Queen chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
You are MAD! Mind you, it's origional and funny. Would George have told Fred about it though? Is the curse real or did George just make it up for a laugh?

-x-x-EMQU-x-x-
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Hm...this seems very interesting so far! Please continue! I think Pass The Snog Day is great idea! lol ;) They should have that holiday at my school!
HyperKat chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Oh my god...this is gonna be a funny one, I can tell. Its already hiarious and gotsa lotta potential...PLEASE CONTINUE! THis is def. goin on my faves!
Rabby chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
This is just too... I wanna read more. Please write more? XD It's like... The pairing marathon. :- Absolutely lovely! XD (Ah, poor Fred... I wonder who he'll snog? _)
1,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91