Reviews for Naruto's Hollywood Hits: She's not bad, She's just drawn that way
Nice Story.
Thanks for the meal.
Keep Up The Good Work!
HaoRoku chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
HaoRoku here too lazy to sign into my own account anyway this good better than the other read that I'm just spoil for people who hate stories about the MC getting cucked, cockblocked, etc. ended with Jiraiya, ambushing Naruto, locking him up tied in his bathroom, took his identity via transformation and banged Jessica so this is breath of fresh air for me and got the bad taste outta my mouth XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
So is naruto an actor PS this is wierd
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
when the other toons get to be tune to stone and Naruto and his new wife lover Jessica had took over the city of toons and having the frocy buit 1 Naruto and Jessica had mand a army of hecmen to go arout the citys to and he get money now with him and Jessica living in the big home of mond max home now and then others fall out too and Naruto he had Jessica in bed with him and then her bigsize bodds too and his own took over of monoy had gower too .
Silvereye-BW chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Cool. I never thought a Naruto/Who Framed Roger Rabbit story or one-shot existed. It was really good.
Neo Infinity chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Absolutely great story I definitely didn't expect this many references but it was great and I truly enjoyed Bugs bunny and Daffy Duck rivalry it never gets old and boring, I strongly recommend considering writing a second Hollywood lemon series with real world Hollywood top female celebrities like Selena Gomez, Emma Watson and Angelina Jolie, I'm really looking forward see you accept this request and hopefully write another hentai harem and/or incest story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Good interpretation
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
wow man,so many old time references...this beat a plain old lemon hands down! I LOVE THIS HOMAGE!
kakakure chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Also, could you maybe do a story with Atlantis and use Kida with naruto? This seems to fit with your story and the type of movies that you've chosen. Can't wait for the next update!
kakakure chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Great story. In excited for your next two series and I like the movies you chose. If possible, could you also make one with naruto and holli would. Cool world was a box office bomb as well and there's not that many stories with holly. I feel she could be the perfect girl for this series. I also hope you don't stop this series with just three girls. Keep up the great work!
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
while they may have bombed at the box office, those are still two of my favorite animated movies from my youth. so I am looking forwards to the next installments.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Naruto x Mey rin from black butler
Alex-Flyppy chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
This is very good OS friend, I do not imagine you did one of Naruto paired with Jessica Rabbit (The woman is a preciousness).

Now it seems to me even better the 2 girls that you mentioned in your message at the end of the OS, including Chel and Eris, the first is a beautiful brunettes, and the second the "Goddess of Chaos" that it is safer so long one wants to feel the warmth of a man in her bed.

I look forward to the inclusion of these b female friend; Good luck and Ja-Ne.
Kratos chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Really?
I always thought that your name came of Rex Raptor from yu-gi-oh.
zero chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
like it but have youu thought of doing a marge simson.