Reviews for Folie à Deux
LilyJean630 chapter 8 . 4/13/2019
What’s going on with Liv? At first I thought she was cheating on him... now I’m not sure! Can’t wait to see spark fly with them sharing a space!
LilyJean630 chapter 7 . 4/13/2019
I like how well Scorpius and Albus got along during rounds. Poor Christian!
LilyJean630 chapter 6 . 4/13/2019
Great chapter!
LilyJean630 chapter 5 . 4/13/2019
Hmmm... curious how every time Scorpius has a run in with Rose he runs to Liv to perhaps get out his sexual frustrations?!
LilyJean630 chapter 4 . 4/13/2019
Great chapter! Think it's cute about Al and Gen. also, where is Hugo?
LilyJean630 chapter 3 . 4/13/2019
Oh, what a slow burn! Curious to see where this Christian guy falls into the story!
LilyJean630 chapter 2 . 4/13/2019
Loving this story so far! I can see hints of Scorpius’ “interest” in his shower spiel! It seems like their friends are picking up on things before they are! Can’t wait to keep reading... thanks for sharing!
Plucie chapter 17 . 3/22/2019
GUYS
Please don't fuck this up by being emotionally stunted
Please
We can't handle it

Thank you so much for updating!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2019
Serandipity here! This. Chapter. THEY KISSED—AGAIN! Oh my lord, i can't deal. This was so bloody good and well worth the wait! You managed not having scorose interact for so long so well, and I loved seeing their relationships with other being highlighted i.e. Rose and gen and Scorpius with the boys hahaha they're bloody hilarious. Also, the quidditch match was so well written, I was biting my nails and my heart was pounding the whole time I was sooooo anxious, you're writing is amazing. I simply can't wait for the next chapter now that they've Freaking KISsED agaIN! you deserve all the brilliant reviews that are sure to come your way bc this story is amazing. Love it. Thank you so much:))))
LillyMay77 chapter 17 . 3/10/2019
Fantastic chapter! So glad that they’re talking again and the kiss was epic! Loved it! Please update very soon, anxious to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2019
Even if I'm here for the scorose I'm also very curious about Liv and Toby's relationship right now. You left enough hints and with Toby's statement it felt like he definitely fancies her.
Can't wait for the next chapter and I'm very curious what happens next with scorpius and Rose. I think there is a lot of drama ahead.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2019
I literary squealed of joy and happiness when I saw that you updated. I loved the chapter. Especially the length was brilliant. Your writing is so good that you don't anknowledge the time during reading. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2019
Wow not at all how I imagined this chapter would be. But it was even better and I really really loved it. Can't wait for the next one.
roselinh chapter 17 . 3/4/2019
No lie, I genuinely squealed when I got the email notification about this update, then reread the entire story in one sitting. LOTS of Rose x Scorpius in the next chapter with lots of missing, pretty please

I love all your side characters so much too - Toby is fabulous as always and Juliette especially shone in this chapter: I love the way she just puts her finger right on it in her blunt, innocent way.

Also, you write Quidditch so well! Normally I have no interest and skim right through those sections (even JKR doesn’t do it that well... blasphemy I know ), but I was so engrossed here and I could totally picture it and feel the tension and it was so perfect!

Waiting on tenterhooks for the next chapter! Xx
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 17 . 3/4/2019
This was possibly the most refreshing chapter of your entire story. And that’s not to say I haven’t immensely enjoyed all the others. I’m incredibly impressed that you managed to create such an empathy for Rose and Scorpius’ internal turmoil without the two of them having excessive interactions with each other (cue angst and probably misunderstandings). Instead, telling a lot of their feelings through interactions with other characters as well was just superbly clever. I particular enjoyed Scorpius, Albus and Toby’s scene and the dynamic between the boys. And coming to that wonderful end was just as sweet as freaking honey.
I’ve already read the chapter three times and keep finding little devices/sweet breadcrumbs I hadn’t spotted before. I hope you’re pleased with yourself, because you damn well should be!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »