Reviews for Folie à Deux
Sillygillybean chapter 17 . 3/3/2019
I was so excited when I saw a 20k update. Great Sunday afternoon read! Well done. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
Hazel chapter 18 . 2/28/2019
While I know many reviewers are super keen for an update, please don’t feel forced to get anything out. We’ll still be here whenever you find the time. :) I think sometimes people forget how hard it is to get in the writing zone after a days work or hours and hours of school. Especially when you only want to write something you’re proud of too!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/25/2019
It's been a while again. Please update soon, we want to know what happens next.
Sae chapter 18 . 2/24/2019
Please, please, please...the new chapters..i check up every day!
syranzra chapter 12 . 2/26/2019
I'm so thrown off right now because I thought Will was in 3rd year, and I definitely immediately assumed the blond girl was Scorpius's tutee.
Sae chapter 18 . 2/23/2019
Pleeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeeeeee
Sae chapter 18 . 2/23/2019
Ohhh pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee
syranzra chapter 10 . 2/25/2019
honestly, I absolutely adore the inclusion of the Toby/Liv scene. it's humanizing for both of them and makes her seem more like a person and less like she's just there to cause drama (which, I mean, also yay drama, but you know what I'm getting at right?)
I loved this chapter. (Read: all the chapters.)
syranzra chapter 9 . 2/25/2019
gaahhhh yes. this chapter gives me all the achy feels.
syranzra chapter 7 . 2/25/2019
AL AND SCOR MAKING FRIENDS IS GIVING ME LIFE RIGHT NOW
syranzra chapter 6 . 2/25/2019
I'm honestly loving this.
syranzra chapter 4 . 2/24/2019
Yikes, Rose. That rapist comment was in ill taste.

I'm really enjoying this story so far.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/11/2019
I'm looking up everyday if you have updated. I'm so exited for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/4/2019
I'm trying to be patient. But your story is literally so fantastic, that I can't wait. I'm super exicted for the update this week. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story x3
serandipity chapter 18 . 2/4/2019
I know this is the cookie so this comment will be deleted but it doesn't matter 'cause I'll come back and review the full chapter anyways because WOW. I literally cannot wait. Also, take your time! Sorry if we reviewers are pressuring you but we can't help it—your fic is soooooo good! Can't wait for the update:)
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »