Reviews for Folie à Deux
Guest chapter 18 . 2/4/2019
I'm trying to be patient. But your story is literally so fantastic, that I can't wait. I'm super exicted for the update this week. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story x3
serandipity chapter 18 . 2/4/2019
I know this is the cookie so this comment will be deleted but it doesn't matter 'cause I'll come back and review the full chapter anyways because WOW. I literally cannot wait. Also, take your time! Sorry if we reviewers are pressuring you but we can't help it—your fic is soooooo good! Can't wait for the update:)
eh-ch chapter 18 . 2/1/2019
That. Was. Cruel.
I hope they do have a conversation. And I bloody well hope Scorpius isn't going to revert back to being too proud to admit he actually has feelings for her. Now I sound horrible, because obviously he is amidst some family issues but ... they had come so DAMN FAR!
SaeSibilla chapter 18 . 2/1/2019
oh my God! Non posso credere a quello che leggo...è da gennaio che aspetto l'aggiornamento e vengo sempre con ansia a vedere...non vedo l'ora! ti prego fai in fretta! sono così in trambusto che spero che capirai l'italiano! Ciaoooo! Helloo! Thanks so much!
HPDWTWD chapter 18 . 2/1/2019
Whether it’s a cookie or a true chapter, you have me hooked and I’ll always want more. Please update as soon as you can.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2019
Oh... I do hope Rose doesn't lose sense of herself now she's realising she has feelings for Scorpius. Nothing worse than a girl who puts all importance on her relationship with a guy above everything else. Although, granted the situation that brought her to such a conclusion is extremely complicated. I hope she comes clean to Gen soon and we see how she deals with that too.

Honestly, can't wait for an update!
Sae chapter 17 . 1/25/2019
Please...the new chapter?
Guest chapter 17 . 1/24/2019
Since it's been a while now I'm starting to wonder if you meant the end of 2019 in your a/n, lol.

Anyway can't wait for the next chapter. I love a good dose of teenage angst and confusion.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2019
OMG OMG SHE HEARS HIS VOICE AND THEN RELEASES THE WATCH OMG SHE FINALLY REALISED THAT SHE NEEDED HIM NOT THE WATCH RIP ME.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2019
I don’t get why this chapter is called cookie, but it’s good so far, just *way* too short! I want to know what’s going on with them!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/6/2019
I hope you update soon. I love your story and can't wait to find out what happens next!
givemethebeans chapter 16 . 1/7/2019
I’m DYING OMG. So late to the game with this update, but I’m not even upset because it was just that good. The entire chapter was awesome— I am in love with both of these characters. The scene with the watch made me so happy, and after finishing the chapter I’m just losing it. FINALLY. Can’t wait to see where you take this next. For the love of god don’t put them through too much angst, although I know they need some. I’d just love for some well earned mushiness like the end of this chapter. Seriously can’t wait for your update, thanks for sticking with such a great story.
serandipity chapter 16 . 12/29/2018
Omg just came back to reread this chapter because I seriously cannot wait for the full update... god I’m loving Scorpius more and more ahhaha “have you ever been to Greece” gosh I love this boi
I’m loving the cookie but can’t wait for the full update
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2018
Hi! I literally just spent the past… I dunno, few hours or so, binge-reading your fic! I finished the whole thing in one sitting and holy crap. You have no idea how heartbroken I was to not see a "Next" button ahaha! I am so excited for the full chapter! I really love this story and how you've written it, so I can't wait for the full update! Hope you are doing well! :)
23dec chapter 4 . 12/22/2018
Loved the bookstore scene and I have to admit I always found christian/rose cute in these beginning stages
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »