Reviews for Folie à Deux
23dec chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
Hi so i'm here to reread and gosh I just really love the first chapter. you set up their hate relationship so well
lola chapter 17 . 12/22/2018
OH MY GOD THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I'VE EVER READ! AND I LOVE HOW YOU'VE PLANNED OUT THE RELATIONSHIP, SO SLOW BURN AND BELIEVABLE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
anaclararangel chapter 17 . 12/17/2018
come on, pleeease update, please please please, please with loads of chocolate?
Lauren chapter 17 . 12/12/2018
I know it’s been a long time, but please update! I want to know how this ends! Great so far :)
serandipity chapter 17 . 12/13/2018
OMG can't wait for the full chapter!
SophiaForsetti chapter 17 . 12/12/2018
Please give us mmooorreee
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2018
Well, I really wish we could read the kiss from scorpius' perspective. I would be very happy if you update before the new year. I love your story.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2018
No, no, no...oh, Rose. Youre right, it was horrible timing. I hope they both understand it might have been the catalyst for something they both actually wanted though.
I can see the next chapter being even more angsty than I anticipated.
Looking forward to the next full instalment :) - emeraldhead-crimsonheart
KiaMinaya chapter 17 . 12/8/2018
:) cookies!
Hazel chapter 16 . 11/27/2018
I can't wait! I need to know what angsty scenes are to come as they muddle through these feelings now they're out in the open. Love your story 3
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2018
Since I just finished my bachelor I had enough time to reread your story and ugh it's perfect. Please update soon. I really love it.
Fangurlinginnit chapter 16 . 11/5/2018
This story is AMAZING, I’ve read it all the way through in 3 days whenever I’m free and as an English uni student, this plot and the characters are so well written and developed, you should be super proud of yourself. I absolutely love this story so far, CANNOT WAIT for another update! Xx
anaclararangel chapter 16 . 11/1/2018
this story is so f****** amazing i don’t even have words words to describe it, seriously

PS: gimme some hot scenes, for the love of merlin!
h0b1z chapter 16 . 10/20/2018
Ahhhhhhh it’s so cute. I love them so much
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
Came back to reread the chapter and still can't believe that they kissed. Ugh, I need to know what happens next, please update soon! Your story and wiriting is fantastic.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »