Reviews for Folie à Deux
h0b1z chapter 16 . 10/20/2018
Ahhhhhhh it’s so cute. I love them so much
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2018
Came back to reread the chapter and still can't believe that they kissed. Ugh, I need to know what happens next, please update soon! Your story and wiriting is fantastic.
Plucie chapter 16 . 10/12/2018
Ahhh oh my god PLEASE don't let the next chapter be them freaking out about this and miscommunicating about it for 5 more chapters because I don't know if my heart can handle that

Anyway
Thanks so much for updating!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2018
I absolutely love this story! Please procrastinate a lot in the near future and update soon!
totallynotphoebs chapter 16 . 10/6/2018
I DEMAND ANOTHER
Guest chapter 16 . 10/2/2018
Ugh I can't wait for the next chapter. It was sooo good. I'm so curious for what is going to happen after the kiss!
Oh my God :O
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
I had hoped for an jealous scorpius but the kiss was even better! Please don't let us wait too long for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
Seeing my FAVORITE fic has updated during work hours: allowing myself a rather loud "yeees" that garnered some attention. THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
Omg finally! I'm soooo happy it was perfect. I know you need your time, nevertheless I hope you update soon. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
Thank you for your update. I had a very bad day and it's definitely brightening up my mood!
forgotmypassword chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
OOOOOOOH THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT
serandipity chapter 16 . 10/3/2018
YES AN UPDATE ASHDJFHSDLKJHFSLKDJFH THANK YOU
Yami Umi chapter 16 . 10/2/2018
What the hell are you talking about? Scorpius is SURELY a son of Hades? Dark, brooding, solitary, holier-than-thou, intelligent fella?

Though, yes, Rose is Athena through and through. And surely Gen should be a daughter of Demeter? I think Zeus' children are always people with leader-like qualities, and Gen sure seems ballsy enough to be one but not enough, but she also seems laid-back and avoiding confrontation like the plague. My impression, of course.

And as you are not on vacation anymore, please procrastinate a lot in the near future, I want to read that particular aftermath S2 Thanks for this!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 16 . 10/1/2018
...I really felt with your pacing that we were maybe coming close to such a moment. But I can't quite believe it when it actually happened and I was actually reading it. And that build up was... just so perfectly them.
I've come to a probably obvious conclusion that really, Scorpius enjoys challenging her explicitly, and with it has grown this respect and care with each time she succeeds in besting or impressing him, wearing away his defenses. This intellectual and magic platform to enable them to spar constantly seems to have ignited something in him. (Not saying that a woman needs to impress a bloke for such things to happen, but it was very evident that your Scorpius Malfoy was going to be a hard nut to crack.)
I can't decide if that scene is my favourite or if the whole scene with him bringing her the watch is. Not having seen Scorpius do any sort of similar gesture for someone else, and his refreshing sort of awkward conversation with her that follows just kind of made me go 'finally', those freaking walls have burnt to the ground!
I'm super intrigued to see where the drama is bound to come from in the following chapters. Scorpius' potential denial, their looming exams or the inevitable judgement by their friends, which I feel is more likely to effect Rose.
All in all, I'm super glad it was Scorpius who made the final move. I think it's a testament to his overwhelming character development across the last few chapters.
Honestly, this mammoth review turned into more of a commentary, I just hope that comes across as excitement from a reader who has been following since you basically started this story!
Additionally, I love how you don't explain everything. Like the implicit nature of Scorpius knowing about Rose and Liv's fight - just great storytelling!
Amazing stuff as always.