Reviews for Folie à Deux
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
Why'd she have to god damn kiss Conrad? I know, I know...I'm anticipating some drama to ensue from that (and hopefully a Wee explanation). Damn there was some intellectual flirting going on there between Scorpius and Rose (at least that's what I like to believe) -basically whatever happened in this chapter I loved all of the dialogue to bits.
Also I really enjoy the Toby/Scorpius chatter you write, whether I'm the only one I'm not
so sure.
I always get excited when you post a chapter of this fic. It's one of my all time favourites. As always, cannot wait for more and what a tantalising update this was!
trekkifulron chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
perfect is boring. imperfect is more realistic anyway.
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
I absolutely loved this chapter! There was so much in it, but at the same time, I feel like Scorpius and Rose haven't moved forward at all. They instead insist on being stubborn.
madciak chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Well I did read the 'most people won't read it' part, so applause for me now? :D
Also, I started reading your story yesterday and I guess my bf must've miss me a lot.
I've never actually read anything Rose/Scorpius related, it was mostly Lily/James or Harry/Draco. So it was kinda surprise for me, but in a good way! I really like the way you write (altough I'd love more descriptions) and I like the story. And I'd love to read the next chapter!
So, I hope you'll find some more time to finish it and I wish you luck in Uni (dear god, i hate this place).
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
Just read this story and I love it so far! Very well written, can't wait for more :)
Plucie chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
Oh dear
I guess I can also understand Liv's point of view, but really, why didn't she just break up with him then... I mean, I probably know why, but still.
Anyways, I'm really enjoying this so far, I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Sorry but I don't care what Scorpius did. If she was unhappy then she should have just broken up with him. Why cheat? And purposely so he would see it? She's a bitch. She has the nerve to tell Scorpius he doesnt deserve anyone just because he didn't get upset that she cheated on him? Why give her the satisfaction of caring. I mean he cheated too but at least he doesnt try to justify it.
RupertsPheonix chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
This is a great teaser to the chapter. I love that you do these. Bite-size teasers are like seeing the preview to the next episode a few days before it airs. :) Don't sweat that this is a hard chap to write - have you tried writing it fully, just the way it comes out, and then only keeping what you really like and going from there? That's always my back up. (Of course, I can't say much. I haven't updated my own stories in forever since my laptop completely shut down on me. My new one has 0 fanfic files.) All that to say, I'm eagerly but patiently awaiting the whole chapter, and don't sweat it too much - your writing is always solid and enjoyable. :) -RP/Kate
LittleRed22 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Just found this story and love it. Love the tension and character development. I have read it all in one sitting and hadn't realised I had come to chapter 10 so I was gutted when I realised I didn't have more to read!
Can't wait to read more!
Vyxien chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
I like this story. Not too sappy
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
I loved this chapter so much. Scorpius is adorable and I can't decide if I hate or like Liz. Please update soon.
baronnis chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
Fantastic chapter, I need to know what's next !
trekkifulron chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
I'm enjoying this story so far. Please continue it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
i love this fanfic can't wait for the chapter ~~ xx
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Oooh when is she gonna tell her?! lol her description of why they keep it warm is hilarious!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »