Reviews for Folie à Deux
TooManyShipsI'llSink chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
This story seems really great so far and I've only read one chapter! Absolutely loved the part where McGonagall basically insinuated that they were seeing each other. Wonder what Rose is planning? xTMSIS
Kailee chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
I gotta say I am really loving this story. The drama that's coming up and the tension between the characters is written perfectly, you're doing an excellent job. Also. If you have to hiatus you have to hiatus. Take your time we understand.
bright places chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Whoa. Love it.
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
I wonder when Scorpius will admit things to himself. He's becoming awfully transparent. Rose is at least more subtle about being jealous. So excited to read your next chapter!
totallynotphoebs chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I want moooooooooooooore!
bright places chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Love love love this chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
It's picking up! I'm really enjoying this keep it up!
Dani Prongs chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Hi there! Why don't you have more reviews? Nice story, well written and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Please uptade soon!
BookLuvr9802 chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Again, well written chapter. Nice characters. Really good all around. Please update soon
BookLuvr9802 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Love this story so far. Well written and intriguing , cant wait to read more!
lola chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
I'm so excited to see where this goes. Your writing is realistic and entertaining. I really enjoy it.
bright places chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
I like this. A lot. It's really well written :)
scribbleeexx chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
I actually really like this because it's different yet not so much. The premise at first seems very typical (enemies and all) but they way you've written these characters, their dislike for each other seems very genuine unlike many other portrayals that play the hate as really unresolved playful sexual tension or misguided attempts to deflect their hidden affections for one another and for that I'm following this story to see how exactly they get to their romance from this state of just dislike and annoyance for each other.

This is so far a pretty good story and I do like how Rose sees Olivia as her key to one-uping Malfoy (as his distraction for the year) to prove that she is better and I cannot wait till they live with each other.
hcaticha chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Oh, please don't make Scorpius's friend fall in love with Rosie ;_; those kinds of situations makes me so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Great start and I like how you have written Rose in particular. Hope you keep going...
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »