Reviews for Folie à Deux
Guest chapter 22 . 1/3/2021
Gen and Albus are also amazing
Guest chapter 22 . 1/3/2021
poor rose and scorpius just get back together already, they have suffered enough! One question I have is how different/similar are liv’s feelings for toby and scorpius respectively?
I also love the characters
Rose is one hell of a cool protagonist.
Scorpius had the best character development (but judging from the cookie Liv is also a contender)
Liv is the most complex character by far.
Toby is best boy material and the best character!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2021
So I guess Liv still has a crush on Scorpius. Tbh I thought it was just physical attraction because Scorpius has been mostly a jerk to her but apparently there is more to it. Oh well I still like Liv as a character, so it is what it is.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/1/2021
I am so glad Liv is playing the matchmaker for Rose and Scorpius. I think it's for the best that she is moving on from Scorpius. Sometimes it just isn't the right person, no matter how much you love them. I hope Liv finds happiness with Toby. They both deserve it.
fearinourminds chapter 22 . 1/1/2021
ahhhh! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for giving us a taste. Have a wonderful year!
SaeSibilla chapter 22 . 1/1/2021
Wowwwww! Happy New Year and thank you for this start ! do not make you wait too long .. and I thought that liv had overcome the crush on scorpius!
Plucie chapter 22 . 1/1/2021
Pffffffffffff I just reread the past couple chapters and it HURTS

thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2020
I love scorpius so much but honestly i’m really glad that toby kind of put him in his place here (in typical toby angel fashion ofc). but i want to know does toby think anything less of scorpius because of everything that happened with him and liv?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2020
Scorpius is the prime male example of the defrosting ice queen trope. Love to see it! Btw this Scorpius/Liv/Toby character relationship dynamic reminds me of the Griffith/Casca/Guts from Berserk (obviously Scorpius isn’t a sociopath but still, lmao).
Hope you update soon and Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/19/2020
yo the only characters who doesn't seem to be suffering in this fic are Gen and Al; they are the most drama-free. I don't know why it took till now to realize how intense this Rose/Scorpius/Liv/Toby situation actually is. Is this a love square or two separate love triangles Scorpius is part of ?
(poor ScorpiusXD)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2020
A Liv one-shot would be dope ngl.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2020
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Rose is the character with the most love interests even tho she is never actually trying? Damn you Rose, getting guys just by being yourself.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/22/2020
The fact that the Scorpius/Liv/Toby love triangle was so subtle yet so obvious at the same time since the very first chapter is really amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/16/2020
What do you think are the main cast’s greatest character flaws?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2020
Omg headcanon that once Rose and Scorpius get together (bc DUH) she goes to all his family events and she and Will stay close for life (also...they're kinda...family now? i cry)
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »