Reviews for Folie à Deux
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2020
I hope we have some Toby/Liv moments in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2020
Omg I just thought of a really interesting question. What do you think would be the characters Disney theme songs?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2020
I am so sad this story is ending :(((
09081985 chapter 21 . 10/9/2020
Hope you are doing well and planning to update soon :)
efachepis97 chapter 16 . 10/6/2020
loved the Casablanca reference!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 21 . 10/4/2020
This remains to this day one of my favourite stories. I am always immensely impressed by your dedication over such a long time to get this story out, and in such detail. We live and breathe with these two protagonists in every instalment, and it’s a testament to your writing. Ok, compliments done. I’m upset at and for Scorpius immensely. Upset at because however smart he is he doesn’t get how much Rose actually does like him. I hope there is some conversation around that at the very least before the end of this fic. An outward acknowledgment of these feelings. I’m upset for him that he feels this way.
I hope we get to find out about their planned job prospects and whether this is some sort of catalyst of them coming back together. But really, my heart swelled at him giving her the globe. His feelings for her are so obvious and true it’s like he’s had a total transformation from the boy we met at the start.
I’m personally hoping for a reconciliation (likely at the ball) with just enough PDA that we perhaps see money changing hands between some secondary characters. Also loved the use of The Fratellis song in the title. Not often I see a reference to them that isn’t sodding Chelsea Dagger. Props.
GoldenAeri chapter 21 . 10/2/2020
I came here straight from AO3 (I just learned today that this story was also posted here) and the amount of yearning and suffering in this chapter was TORTURE. And oh my god all of those was ongoing for a month? Geez, that's so painful. Also, knowing that Gen and Toby had to witness Rose and Scorpius basically look like they could bury themselves alive with how awful they feel and look, damnn kudos to them for sticking by their side (we all need a Gen/Toby in our lives). I just hope that they're finally going to be okay in the next chapter. Scorpius is being too hard on himself, and now Rose is doing the same holy shit I just want them to be happy again :
raspberryrainx3 chapter 21 . 10/2/2020
ahh this story! I can’t believe it’s almost done! rose and scorp are /so/ miserable it makes me sad... poor scorp needs to realize he truly is lovable. your character development is great, and I’m thrilled at the rekindling of Gen and Al’s interest in each other. and toby! sweet, sweet Toby, always there and always overlooked.. I hope he gets his girl, he deserves it.
fearinourminds chapter 21 . 10/2/2020
I read this on the course of the day because i kept getting interrupted and i wanted to /pay perfect attention to it/ and i kinda decided i'm going to re read this from the very beginning, studies and responsibilities be damned.
But honestly, i can't believe this is about to end, i don't really remember if i've been reviewing regularly, but i've loved this fic since the moment i first read it, and i just can't believe how good it is, your ability to develop Rose and Scorpius' relationship, as well as their personalities separately, as well as the other characters', you're a very talented writer.
I was wondering, if you decide to delete some scenes because they don't really fit in the timeline, would you consider releasing them as companion pieces?
Either way, just know that this chapter was *chefs kiss*, i had to pause my reading (apart from the parts when i was interrupted) just to take a breath and think about their expressions, Rose's face softening, Scorpius feeling miserable, i wanted to /see/ it, as if i was watching a heart-wrenching movie. I almost cried more than a few times.
Speaking of, I love how Rose spend the entirety of this chapter trying to keep it together, holding back tears and just /controlling/ her emotions (the talent tho, girl give me some tips) to just break down at the end after Scorpius gives her the gift.
I know you write very long chapters, so i won't say "i hope you update soon", because to be honest, i can't imagine how long a 26k words chapter takes, but... yeah... i can't wait for the next chapter, whenever that is.
I hope you have a great month!
M.
rosenymphadoraweasley chapter 21 . 10/1/2020
I am so so glad you updated! Scorpius can’t be feeling too great about himself between his main conversations with Liv and Toby but here’s hoping Rose and Scorp get their shit together
Guest chapter 21 . 9/28/2020
I just realized that the title of the fanfic implies that Rose and Scorpius are basically psychopaths lmao
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
If the characters could bend the elements, what type of benders would they be? I think Rose would be a firebender, Toby an earthbender and Gen an airbender, because I think it suits their personalities.
I don't know about Scorpius, Liv and Albus. It's okay if you haven't watched Avatar.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2020
lmaooo i can’t believe Scorpius Malfoy just fuckin friend-zoned himself. your fave could never.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2020
Ooooooh okay, I have a question! What would be all the characters favorite disney movie?
A fan chapter 21 . 9/12/2020
You know, now that I asked about Scorpius’ patronus i need to know everyone's patronus. Btw the moment you said Toby’s god parent would probably be Hephaestus I immediately thought of Leo and I remembered why I love those two so much. Liv has some bitch tendencies but I think that’s bound to happen when you involve yourself in toxic relationships and lose self-respect, so i guess in that way Liv is probably the most relatable and complex character in the fic. Scorpius is also a great character and he has the best character development in the story. It’s kind of frustrating but also amusing how he refuses to acknowledge his love for Rose even though he’s been in love with her for some time now. Jealous Scorpius is so fun to watch. Oh and I love the fact that Scorpius is supposed to be the playboy and chick magnet but Rose seems to be the most popular with the opposite sex. I mean this girl basically has an harem with so many guys showing interest in her ( Scorpius, Nate ,Christian, Conrad). And the best part is she’s not even trying lmao. I bet if Rose actually tried she would snatch every boy in school XD. Those Granger genes are strong with her. Wow this was a pretty long review but I couldn’t help it. Also, every Scorpius and Juliette interaction is cherished. She needs to knock some sense into him cause he messed up pretty hard this time. Anyway I think I’m done now and I hope you update ASAP. Your writing is brilliant and I just want to read more of it. Waiting patiently.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »