Reviews for Folie à Deux
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2020
Aw man, they better get back together soon because we didn’t go through all this journey for them to break up.
Bonkers chapter 21 . 8/21/2020
Damn it Scorpius! Just tell her you love her and I’m sure you will feel much better you stubborn git.
log chapter 21 . 8/13/2020
So I got a couple of questions:
Who did Scorpius lose his virginity to? Was it Liv? I know it is a super weird question but I couldn't help it.
Did Draco ever consider having a second child?
Did the Sorting Hat ever consider putting Toby into Hufflepuff because I think he would make a pretty good one.
And lastly, why is Scorpius such a Tsundere? Lol but for real he's so cute when he tries to act uninterested and aloof around Rose even tho it's obvious he has a crush on her, dare say is in love with her.
rpp chapter 21 . 8/11/2020
Is the last chapter an epilogue? I know it's a bit spoilerish but i cannot wait to find out what happens to them. Hope you update asap.
CharlieDL chapter 21 . 8/8/2020
Loved this story so much! Sad about the break up but I hope Scorpius figures out that he does love her pls update!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2020
Lol I relate to scorpius in a spiritual level, he is awesome. Btw will we ever get to see his patronus in the fic? If not what is it?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2020
I was the one who said “you write like a Slytherin” so hah point for me, I guess? So I’m guessing you’re more like scorpius than rose?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2020
When do you think Liv started liking Toby back, because it's kind of hard to pinpoint.
rosenymphadoraweasley chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
Would love to see this updated!
fieryredhairedbeast chapter 20 . 6/3/2020
That ending literally killed meeeee. But wow what a great story I can’t wait to read more !
anaclararangel chapter 20 . 5/28/2020
oh this just broke my heart to little pieces. i just feel so bad about liv though, she really really needs to learn to love herself, stop accepting these toxic relationships and be with the person who actually treats her well! and my couple has to get back together, i mean they just have to! looking forward to the next chapter
HPDWTWD chapter 20 . 5/27/2020
This took me a few days to get through. I am so frustrated with Scorpius right now. He better get his shit together. Same with Liv to be honest. They both have amazing people that want to be with them and they deserve to be happy. Impatiently waiting for the next chapter (not really, I would honestly wait years if I had to). Until next time...
Syd chapter 20 . 5/20/2020
Wait, let me get this right. So, scorpius pushed aside his feeling and gave up the relationship he and rose had built with great effort because he's worried he might just hurt rose later, when what he just did at the moment is exactly what he's afraid most, which is hurting rose's feeling?! Poor rose, the girl must be disappointed thinking she had held her hopes up too high.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/20/2020
I really love this story but the ending of the chapter was killing me :(( I selfishly hope that you will have more time in the next months to write this story so that we don't have to wait long to get our portion of teenage angst.
Stay safe and healthy in this crazy times!
Arcoiris chapter 20 . 5/19/2020
Noooooooooo...

But I suppose they both had some maturing to do, perhaps best done apart? Great sadness, although I don’t know how Rose will trust Scorpius again after this. He really doesn’t have much going in his favor...
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »