Reviews for Folie à Deux
Guest chapter 20 . 5/18/2020
Hey you!
Thanks for updating! Stories like your keep us busy and happy in such crazy times!
This chapter took me on a roller coster of feelings. All the drama and the end also feels kinda cliffy. The selfish part of me hopes that during this time you have a little bit more time to write so that we get a chapter asap. But good things need time, so take all the time you need, we will be waiting.
Oh and ps: I liked that there was no cookie actually :D I always forgot that you upload cookies first so I get super excited until I see that it's just a random snippet.
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 20 . 5/20/2020
That. Was. Cruel. I bloody knew one of them would screw it up. Annoyingly, I can totally relate to Liv and why she said what she said after being treated that way. Which makes it all the more difficult to digest what’s just happened between our protagonists because of it. I knew there would be more drama, but this was a punch to the gut I wasn’t prepared for. (Although expertly executed).
In my opinion, you don’t take someone to share your normally solo tradition, you don’t take a bludger for just anyone, and you don’t have an inner monologue like Scorpius’ without having fallen far. I truly hope they reconcile at least as friends by the end, but I await as always to see how this transpires. I have a few predictions that have somehow not been covered or come to light in this story, that I’m hoping may play a pivotal role some point before the end. You’re still keeping everything so fresh, and the descriptions of their feelings and thoughts so vibrant that this is always one of the stories I love getting an update for.
Thank you for this mammoth instalment. It made my day amongst all the chaos going on at the moment!
savrinio chapter 20 . 5/19/2020
You are really brightening my days when you upload! Thanks for this chapter and keep up writing awesome things about awesome characters.
SaeSibilla chapter 20 . 5/19/2020
Cabbage. what an unexpected chapter..I did not expect that scorpius would back down that he would be so conditioned by the words of Liv..ch hate absolutely ... and I did not think he would be suffocated by the fear of the future. Probably the extent of his feelings is so enormous that he cannot completely trust them he is afraid. I can't wait to know who has been admitted to medical school ... and to know what will happen in the future! pe rme you can make all the biscuits you want i love this story ... as you two represent none of them! Looking forward to the next update, quarantine helps from at least ... you can ski and we will delight you! a kiss from Italy!
KiaMinaya chapter 20 . 5/18/2020
I understand Liv's side of it but ugh do I hate how it cemented Scorpius's spiral. Of course, she's not to blame, he's been having commitment issues but ugh, you'd think being with Rose would cast those demons aside. Like (and to your question) he's been in love with her for a while, been scared of his feeling for her and now that hes taken the leap hes STILL looking back? Also, the Toby of it all makes me so sad, its so unfair he's had to go 7 yrs of watching his best friend fuck around with the girl her loves
syranzra chapter 18 . 5/18/2020
omg omg omg the fact that you updated while I was binge-rereading this has me HYPED.
rosenymphadoraweasley chapter 20 . 5/18/2020
An update! What terrible timing for everyone to thrust complications into Rose and Scorpius’ relationship. I think a talk between Liv and Rose needs to be had. ugh.

Can’t wait for the next chapter!
scose chapter 19 . 4/20/2020
ahh I love this story! I couldn't stop reading until I finished it. I really hope you are able to finish this wonderful story. I can't wait to find out how their families react and how their relationship develops. Sending you lots of love xx
Guest chapter 19 . 4/8/2020
Who fell in love first, Rose or Scorpius?
Cupcakes Can Write Too chapter 19 . 3/25/2020
This was so good! I think I read the whole thing in like two days and I can't wait to see how everything ends :)
And I absolutely love the HTTYD soundtrack too- the second movie's music gives me chills every time.
Cupcakes Can Write Too chapter 3 . 3/22/2020
Hi, I'm only three chapters in so far, but I just had to say something about the writing style! It's so, so good- I am genuinely amazed and the characters are already so great too! And the plot is good as well, it's not moving too fast or too slow, and the usual "and-they-were-both-Heads" story that I've read so many different variations of for Scorose is really well done, all of the new stuff you're adding is explained so well!
Okay, enough rambling, I'm going to go keep reading now :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1/2020
they are such a cute couple
LilyJean630 chapter 19 . 1/14/2020
Loved the chapter! Them together are so sweet... the end with them on the sofa was my favorite!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 19 . 12/30/2019
I’m enjoying the rapid pacing of time in this instance. Specifically, that we didn’t have to wait while they brood over what happened while surrounded by family over the Easter holidays.
This chapter... honestly, I’m in awe. You’ve managed to fit in half a dozen classic tropes while staying true to your characters, fitting them beautifully into the story and keeping it fresh, as fricking always. Them each overthinking their date, while analytically describing what they were wearing/planning what they would do felt quite meta (read: very cleverly done).
These two seem absolutely smitten with each other and it has my absolute heart. I can’t see through this forest of personal growth! Acknowledgement of the “name kink” and seeing more of Toby and Liv in particular was amazing! I could write you an essay, but I don’t want to drop 1000 spoilers in one review :P
This chapter made a wonderful Christmas present, thank you! And Happy Holidays to you of course :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2019
sobbing because this is so good omg. I cannot wait for your next update! I can't wait til they are a couple couple, ya know?! I need some more scorose goodness!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »