Reviews for Folie à Deux
GirlWithAColouredScarf chapter 19 . 9/28/2019
Merlin’s saggy left bollock I CAN’T WAIT I want the snogging, the asking on a date, the date, the EVERYTHING. Can’t wait, literally going nuts right now.
Ismay Azure chapter 19 . 9/28/2019
heavy
thecelestialpotato chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
Thank you for this story. I hardly find any quality Next Gen ScoRoses anymore. I love it so far.
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 18 . 9/9/2019
You don’t need to tell me about life getting in the way. I read the update within 24 hours of publishing, but got caught up and didn’t review. I had to read it through again to make sure I knew the ins and outs of what happened properly. Firstly, I can never understand why you don’t have tonnes more reviews. Perhaps it’s the novel length... if anything that’s what I look for in stories these days. Some actual depth.
Like a few other readers, I was a little displeased the first time I read this chapter, particularly the timing you’ve chosen to add this into the story. However, upon second reading I could definitely appreciate it considerably more.
Things I loved, in no particular order. Rose feeling like she needed to fit the pattern of the past, as if it was already predetermined. I’d be intrigued if the Sorting Hat would have indeed put her in Gryffindor without her choice/contributing thoughts. Toby and Scorpius’ relationship from the off. I feel like everyone needs a friend like Toby, and he definitely seems to contribute to Scorpius’ grounding. I liked how young Scorpius was a little more naive and impressionable as a first year, while his thoughts still resonate clearly with the character you’ve shaped in the rest of the story.
Their initial competing, both obviously talented at such a young age; keen to display their knowledge and eager for approval.
I’m beside myself to see what happens after their second tryst as seventh years, but it’s been wonderful to get a peek at the past. I also bloody loved Rose’s letter as the sign off - ho ho! How far they’ve come. And it was nice to see their roots of hatred and just how petty their hostility started off.
knottedroses chapter 18 . 9/6/2019
Yeah so I definitely spent the last few days bingeing this story and. Wow. No regrets. Though I will say in my sleep deprived state I was so frustrated I'd finally made it to chapter 18 after the Big Moment and it didn't even follow the scene (laugh crying emoji here)

This is so wonderfully written and you've done such a great job of developing all your characters. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks ever so much for sharing this story :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2019
... As for this chapter: I loved the plot and background and your writing as always was perfect and everything but I'm not sure if this was the right moment for such an chapter at this point in the whole story. It kinda just irritated me because I wanted to know what happens next and we all kinda already know that they hated each other from very early on. I read and read hoping for the flashback to end and some progress. But well maybe it's just me because I always hate when TV shows and other formats throw in a flashback to fill up the story.
So still good job, but please don't let us wait to long for some scorose.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2019
Please don't let us wait that long for the next chapter with the continuation of the real story
As for the
LilyJean630 chapter 18 . 8/20/2019
Yay! Thanks for the update! The first few sentences I was thinking was them lying in bed... but I really like the flash-back to what started their hatred towards each other! Hope RL calms down so we can get this party started! ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2019
I hope you update soon, the suspense is kind of killing me. And I hope its a flash back. I don't want our peeps to get back to what they were before
Guest chapter 18 . 7/15/2019
OK. Is this finally where we see the title come into play? Has this all been a shared (ridiculously long) psychosis from a spell/potion/detention gone wrong and they're about to wake up from it; likely in the hospital wing. Oh how I'd wondered. If they aren't at least friends by the end of the whole story I might die. But then again, I'd be thoroughly smug being right about this turn of events.
SaeSibilla chapter 19 . 7/12/2019
ok the eighth season was rubbish, even in Italy we all agree ... let Dany die like this ... after making her mad ... and that jerk of Jon ... all the hidden truth that has served no purpose ...forget it. This is why we need an update as soon as possible, a chapter that makes us dream! Come back soon, we'll be waiting for you! a big kiss from Italy. Sara
eveday chapter 18 . 6/27/2019
Yay! I’m so confused about what’s going on but I’m happy that you didn’t abandon this fic
Lara1221 chapter 18 . 6/22/2019
I have binged this WHOLE story in the last two days and I gotta tell you I’m really loving it. I thought I had exhausted all the hate to love scorose stories on this site but yours is different, new, and interesting. I thought it would be full of cliches and such but it’s not. All the supporting characters are great and rose and Scorpius especially really shine. I LOVE how much time has been spent between them, discussing things, watching them grow closer. So many ppl just jump right into it. Anyway, I can’t wait for more. If I had one criticism I’d say I’d like to see more of the family. Lily and Hugo are noticeably absent
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
It's really a shame that a shitty season like got 8 kept you from writing. Wasn't really worth it, was it?

Can't wait for the next full update and hopefully the wait for some juicy scorose isn't to long. xo
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2019
So help me Merlin, I hope this is a memory from their past (reading: September). And I’m now intrigued if that is the case, where and why this comes into/is relevant to the current timeline. Holy moly I can’t take it if they’re back to square one. Take your time though, distractions are rubbish but we’ve all been there.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »